Syarahhla

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Juz gt back.
My phone is finally gone 4eva! lolx.
Mum told mi nt 2 get a 2nd hand phone bcoz dere will be probz.
So i decided 2 get a new one instead.
I wanted Nokia 6288 bt it was 2 expensive.
While luking ard,sumtink caught my eyes.hehe.
I saw Nokia 5200 n Nokia 5300.(1st hand)
I wanted 2 buy da 5200 coz it was cheaper.
Bt i changed my mind n bought da 5300 instead.
I do nt like da 5200 due 2 da VGA camera.
Da 5300 has a 1.3 megapixel camera which is way betta.
Ok so da phone thinggy is settled.wee! =pp
I fil so relieved nw.ahakz.
Went 2 Cwp afta dat.Sis bought shoes.again! sheeeez.
She has 2 many shoes in da cabinet alreadi seh.arghhh!!
Had dinner n went hme afta dat.
Currently online as usual.
I dunno y my eyes r so red nw.
I tink itz bcoz of da contacts lens.sheeezz..
Im like so pissed off since juz nw.arghhh
Dun u understand simple eng?!?!
Stop calling n sending mi a thousand smses ok??get it?!
Itz irritating ok?
U r making mi hate u even more n more everidae!
U make mi do it so dun blame mi.
arghhhhhhh
I juz cant stand dis ppl!
Dun dey hav sumtink betta 2 do?sheeeeezzz
Im tinking of changing my no.
hmm..
ok enuff abt dat.
Im so in a good mood nw! hehe. =pp
gtg nw.nitez!


ily,dearest! <33



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home