Alrite,dis will be a very short one ya.Hmm.I apologise for da long absence ehk.Been bz wiv skul & sum otha stuffs lately.& yes,skul has started on last Mondae.Dat means dat itz been 2 weeks since I started skul.So fast!! So far,skul has been quite okla.Juz dat im very very occupied wiv alot of assignments & projects nw.& im having my exams prity soon 2.Super fast rite?I noe.Haha.I must admit dat itz kinda stressful bt I cn still manage it.((:
Well,sumhw i lurve skul sumtimes.Hehe.& I kinda like my current timetable.Skul starts at 3.30 pm & ends at 6.30 pm everidae.((: Well,except 4 last Fridae,i started skul at 12.15 pm & ended skul at 6.At least i dun hav 2 wake up early in da morning & i cn still hav my beauty slip.Hehe.& btw,i dunno hw many times i yawned in class 2dae.Haha.Sumhw,Mr RANBIR SINGH'S lectures cn alwaes kip mi awake.LOL! I reli enjoy his lectures actually.Juz dat sumtimes,i find him farnie & entertaining.Zanna & I cldnt stop laughing at his reactions juz nw.Haha! He's a gd lecturer i must say.He did tell us da topics 2 study 4 exams 2.Isnt dat gd enuff?
Hmm.sumtink happened juz nw & i wasnt in da mood 4 anitink else bt 2 watch tv all da way.I intend 2 complete my project actually bt i decided 2 do it lata.& sumhw,when he called mi juz nw,he cld sense dat sumtink was wrong.Dis boy is so clever,u noe.He surely noes everitink one.Cannot hide2 one.Haha.& so he kinda cheered mi up & made mi laugh like a mad woman juz nw! Haha.See i told u.Dis boy is so clever one.Alwaes noe wat 2 do one.Automatic one.Super cute i tell u.Hehe.((:
& yayy! It's Fridae tml.Kinda nt sure abt da plans afta skul tml.Maybe doin project.Gerls,watz da plan??Hmm.Luks like im gonna break-fast outside agn tml.Kak Azlina & Abg are planning 2 go Geylang wiv Sis & mi dis Sat.Bt it is yet 2 be confirmed.I hav a driving prac on Sat & Mum says she wants mi 2 go hme straight afta dat so dat i'll be able 2 help her at hme.She said dat eversince i started skul,da house is kinda in a mess.Haha.Bt i wanna go out on Sat la.Hmm.)): We'll see hw it goes den.Ok,itz 4 am nw & i betta get goin b4 sumone kills mi.Hehe.I'll update again once im done wiv all dis skul stuff aite.& rite nw,i miss da one & onli who nvr fails 2 make mi smile.Miss u laaa.)):
Well,sumhw i lurve skul sumtimes.Hehe.& I kinda like my current timetable.Skul starts at 3.30 pm & ends at 6.30 pm everidae.((: Well,except 4 last Fridae,i started skul at 12.15 pm & ended skul at 6.At least i dun hav 2 wake up early in da morning & i cn still hav my beauty slip.Hehe.& btw,i dunno hw many times i yawned in class 2dae.Haha.Sumhw,Mr RANBIR SINGH'S lectures cn alwaes kip mi awake.LOL! I reli enjoy his lectures actually.Juz dat sumtimes,i find him farnie & entertaining.Zanna & I cldnt stop laughing at his reactions juz nw.Haha! He's a gd lecturer i must say.He did tell us da topics 2 study 4 exams 2.Isnt dat gd enuff?
Hmm.sumtink happened juz nw & i wasnt in da mood 4 anitink else bt 2 watch tv all da way.I intend 2 complete my project actually bt i decided 2 do it lata.& sumhw,when he called mi juz nw,he cld sense dat sumtink was wrong.Dis boy is so clever,u noe.He surely noes everitink one.Cannot hide2 one.Haha.& so he kinda cheered mi up & made mi laugh like a mad woman juz nw! Haha.See i told u.Dis boy is so clever one.Alwaes noe wat 2 do one.Automatic one.Super cute i tell u.Hehe.((:
& yayy! It's Fridae tml.Kinda nt sure abt da plans afta skul tml.Maybe doin project.Gerls,watz da plan??Hmm.Luks like im gonna break-fast outside agn tml.Kak Azlina & Abg are planning 2 go Geylang wiv Sis & mi dis Sat.Bt it is yet 2 be confirmed.I hav a driving prac on Sat & Mum says she wants mi 2 go hme straight afta dat so dat i'll be able 2 help her at hme.She said dat eversince i started skul,da house is kinda in a mess.Haha.Bt i wanna go out on Sat la.Hmm.)): We'll see hw it goes den.Ok,itz 4 am nw & i betta get goin b4 sumone kills mi.Hehe.I'll update again once im done wiv all dis skul stuff aite.& rite nw,i miss da one & onli who nvr fails 2 make mi smile.Miss u laaa.)):
P/S: ILY,JABN.((:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home