I cant wait 4 tml.
Im mitting da no. 1 best fren tml. hehe.
Like finally! weee~
I cant wait 2 mit Fitri tml. =))
She said she hav alot of stories 2 tell mi. huahua. =pp
Well,i hav alot of tings 2 tell her 2. hehe.
She's my no 1 bestie+gerlfren+sister. u name it! ahakz.
Darling gf,Rai said she has sumtink 2 tell mi tml.
"a longgggggg one" datz wat she said.lolz.
She wanted 2 mit mi tml bt i cant.u noe y. hehe.
So i told her 2 kal mi tml.
Sorie,Rai! =((
______________________________________
I cn sense dat sumtink is nt right.
Is he becuming different?i dunno.mayb..mayb nt..
wateva it is,i hope tings wld werk out fine.
Im worried if sumtink bad happens.
All i noe is im nt prepared. Im nt prepared 4 da worst.
Ppl ask mi if im hapi nw. n i said of coz.
Im juz hoping dat dis happiness will last long.4eva mayb?
hmm...
I dunno y bt i totally cant erase dis feeling. sheeez. y?
I juz fil uneasy. y?
I lurve him alot n it's infinity.
He's leaving dis Fridae again. yup again! Arghh.
Plan rosak lagi. haix. ade2 je halangan. da nasib badan. =((
Till here den. I wanna stop here.
bye.
U're part of my entity,here for infinty. <33

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home