Im hme! haha.
So tiredd leii. lol.
Currently eating sushi.yum2!
Mum bought it 4 mi juz nw. Thx mum! (:
Had a tiring dae 2dae.
& im feeling so sleepy rite nw.I juz dunno y! aiyoo.
& my mood is currently nt dat gd 2dae.
PMS sux.totally! & my tummy hurtssss alott!
Haixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
So ya.Went hme wiv my ward peeps.
Hanah,Shahidah & i kept on singing in da train.lol!
"Cintaku..jgnlah kau pergi dariku.."
uh huh we sang dat song. :P
Btw.I found out dat my neighbour gt admitted in da hospital.
He was involved in a motorcycle accident.
& he's in da same ward as mi!Ward 5D.
He doesnt noe abt mi wekirng in da smae ward as himm.hehe!
Luckily,i dun handle male patients.pheww!~
2 all guys(n gerls) who wan 2 take a bike license,do consider abt it ya?
Ur safety & ur future cums first. (:
I wanna watch firewerks tml. (:
I'll be mitting da bestie gerl,Fitri & da othaz 2. weee!~
We r planning 2 watch firewerks tml. (:
Sum of dem r Thaqif,Farhan,Areen,Syila & Asyraf.
Ok cool! Itz been a long time since i last met dem.
Dat means it's cam-whoring time wiv dem! hehe! :P
Bt im nt suree if my otha ex-classmates r cuming annot.
Ar yela.bestla korang.semue bercouple2,abeh aku sorang la?
Abeh aku nk couple dgn sape? baguslatu.style2..lol!
Fitri told mi wear red or white tml.I dun hav a red top la,Fit.hehe.
I hav alot of white clothes.So i guess i'll be wearing white tml. (:
White! My fav colour! (:
________________________________
Currently watching UMBRELLA video on MTV.
gosh!! so da sexyyy lahs~ lol!
When da sun shine,we'll shine 2gether.Told u i'll be here 4eva. (:
im boreddd.
Where is da bf??
sighh.
HAPPY BIRTHDAE,SINGAPOREEE! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home