Syarahhla

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Attention attention!!
Dearest readers..
I will nt be updating everidae 4rom nw onwards ya.
I shall onli update during my free time okiezz.
My apologies,ppl.
Hmm..
Itz been 1 wk of my clinical attachment alreadi.
So far everitink turned out be fine.
Sum of my patiens r friendly n dey juz lurve toking 2 mi. hehe!
So these were da tings i did 2dae:
1)Change da patients' diapers. lolx.
2)Did parameter 4 all da patients in da ward.(eg.Temperature,blood pressure & pulse rate)
3) Take report of all da patients' diagnosis as usual.
4)Feed da patients.
My frenz n i were so relieved when da clock struck at 3 pm. (:
We were damn tiredd & our feet were achingg.
& my back hurts so muchh. arghhh
While otw back juz nw,i bumped into da Darling gfs,Ninie& Ika!
I was so hapi 2 mit dem okayy. ahakz.
Da moment when dey saw mi,dey shouted my name. ahakz.
& I quickly said 2 dem dis."Ninie! Ika! quick kiss mi! imy ppl!"
N we kissed each other on da cheekz.hehe!
We aint lesbos okayy. :p
Within seconds,Ninie said she wanted 2 tell mi sumtink.
Dat babe alwaez hav sumtink 2 tell mi. hehe!
Well,i was shocked when she told mi dat.I was speechless!
I reli cant believe it!
I cant believe "his" mum is admitted in da same ward as Ninie's.
Im sorie bt i cant mention "his" name heree.
Hmm..
I met up wiv da othaz outside 7 eleven.
B4 dat,i bought a drink dere. Peach teas as usual! hehe!
I dunno y bt i alwaez hav sumtink 2 buy at 7 eleven. ahakz.
All da way in da train,i chatted alot wiv da gfs ; Ninie,ika & Nina.
Upon reaching hme,i took a quick bath n slept afta dat.
I was reli exhausted. duhh!
Im boredd nw & i tink i nid 2 end dis entry.
Tml will be a new dae.haiz.
& btw it's my mum's bdae tml.
I still dunno wat 2 get her till 2dae. aiyo!
tc ppl.
I miss da bf.Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home