010108.
HAPI NEW YR,PPL ! (((:
Well.2007 has been a very memorial yr 4 mi.
Dose hapi ones & sad ones 2.hmm.
& i will nvr 4get dose moments.
& I hope 2008 will be a fruitful yr 4 mi. ((:
Niwae,my hamster had juz given birth 2 4 baby hamsters! ((:
Isnt it a gd start 4 da yr? weeee~
New yr resolutions?
Basically,dere r alot of dem.
All i noe is i wanna complete my CP skills first.
Btw,my attachment is onli 5 daes away.sheeez. :S
Frankly speakingg,im nt luking forward 2 it.
I prefer skul obviously.=.=
Hmm.
I didnt go 4 countdwn dis yr basically bcoz i was in Batam until 31st Dec.
I didnt go 4 countdwn dis yr basically bcoz i was in Batam until 31st Dec.
I stayed at hme on New Yr's eve & on New Yr's dae.=.=
Hw annoying rite?arghhh.
I wanted 2 watch firewerks!!
Ok enuff abt all dat.
Niwae,im mitting da bestie gerl,Fitri on Thursdae.like finally! ((((:
Itz been a long time since i last met her
& onli god noes hw much i miss herr.hehe.
Fit,shopping jom?((:
____________________________________________
Im kinda disturbed abt sum tings lately
& itz irritating mi.
Y must all dis tings happen?
I reli hate being in dis kind of situation.
So much 4 a hapi 2008 ya?=/
Im juz praying dat tings will turn out 2 be fine ya.
Gtg nww.nitex.tc!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home