Syarahhla

Thursday, December 6, 2007


-031207.Switness rite?lol.-


I've been missing dis gerl lately & finally we met up although
her hse is like 2 storeys away? lol.
Dis pic is da lastest pic taken wiv herr at Marina Square.(:
We hanged out 2gether on Mondae & it was fun! =D
She's nw currently in my hse,slipping.lol.
& yes she's slipping over at my hse 4 da nite.
Well,at least i hav sum company 2nite. (:
Im done wiv my exams ppl! yeh2! (:
Bt i dun tink i will get gd results. ^_^
I went 2 sit 4 my Sci paper juz nw & overall it was quite okla.
& i tink i'll get a D 4 it or probably an F. =S
Kk wateva.enuff abt exams.iTZ OVERR! (:
Afta da paper,we had 2 go 2 da lecture hall 4 da hospital posting & grpings.
& im so hapi im still in da same grp!!
HANAH.SHEILA.SHAHIDAH.AARON! Cant wait 2 werk wiv u guys in CP! (:
My clinical lecturer is my fav teacher! MS ELIZABETH LING! Yeah! =PP
She's a nice teacher alrite. (:
My attachment starts on 7 Jan 2008.Itz like a mth away.. =S
& I swear itz gonna be tough. sheeeez.
Coz i noe im gonna deal wiv different types of patients.
& all it takes is patience!
TAN TOCK SENG HERE I CUM! (:
____________________________________
Afta skul,went 2 CWP.Bought Munchy Donuts! awesome! delicious! ((:
Went 2 banquet afta dat.
& afta dat,hme swit hme! (:
Rai fetched mi at da bus stop as it was raining heavily.
She came wiv an umbrella.Switness btol! (:
Raily darl,im sorie dat u gt all wet bcoz of mi ehk?) :
Hmm.
Da hols r here & here i am missing him like crazyy alreadi!
I'll be missing u,Hunn! ILY & u noe i do. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home