Syarahhla

Wednesday, March 18, 2009



Nw dat i've officially finished my nursing course,dat means i cn relax nw.(((:
&& datz da reason y im such a hapi kid dis daes.hehe.
However,im nt intending 2 becum a nurse afta dis.
Im planning 2 take up a private course.U'll find out soon ehk.
Hmm.I've been goin out lately 4 five daes straight &
yes,i admit it mayb tiring bt im lurving it!
So live.laugh.love,honeyy.Yg penting,hapi! hehe.(((:
Since i've gotten my pay,i went shopping wiv Fitri da otha dae.
Im waiting 4 my nex pay in a few weeks time.((:
& of coz,im so hapi 2 mit up wiv da bestfren.Dat goes w/o sayingg.((:
I didnt shop dat much bcoz im planning 2 save up.)):
I bought a kimono dress & a pair of brown sandals onli.
Afta shopping,we toked alot abt our current lifes.
I seriously pity her alot.Be patient k,Fit?Im alwaes here 4u.((:
I hope she's hapi wiv her new life rite nw.((:
& btw,i met up wiv Yayah da otha dae 2 & we r planning 2 mit up again tml.
I hav 2 attend a talk tml first & afta dat we cn go out & chill.((:
& 2dae,I decided 2 stay at hme since i fil so lazy 2 go out.lol.
Im planning 2 do a lot of stuff during da hols 2.
Or mayb i shld put dem on my wishlist?haha.lol.
So here's wat im planning 2 do....


1)Clean up & makeover my room.
2)Help my mum wiv da hsewerk everidae.
3)Learn hw 2 cook seafood & cook 4 my family.((:
4)Save $$$$$$$!! (Arghhhh!)
5)Book my freaking BTT at BBDC!
6)Find & borrow books by Cathy Glass at da lib.
7)Apply da freaking private course dat i wanna take.
8)Sell off my phone & get a new one.(I wan da pink SE W595!!)
9)Change my blogskin.
10)Clean up da cages of all my hamsters.


I noe i hav alot of otha tings in mind bt datz all i cn tink of 4 nw.
Im tired & i guess i'll make a move nw ya.Gdbyeeeeee!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home