Im back,ppl!!!! Haha.
Niwae,hapi new yr,everione! Wishing u a very blessful 2009.((:
& 2008 will alwaes be rmbred 4eva.All da memories..ahhh..Sighhh~
Hmm.Seems like I hav so much 2 rant here.
Dis will be a very very very long entry ya.Alrite here it goes....
-24/12/08 & 25/12/08-
Sibs outing wiv Afiz's sibs & his frenz on da eve of Christmas.((:
Went 2 Vivo & had dinner at Seah Im Food Centre & unfortunately,da food
dere wasn't 2 my liking & it's all thx 2 Afiz.Thx la ehk.arghhhh!
Met Fiq at Orchard's Taka at nite afta dat.
& let mi tell u it was damn crowded coz it was Christmas Eve mah.lol.
We decided 2 chill at Paragon's Coffee Bean coz we confidently tot
dat it wldn't be so crowded dere.lol.
& da weird ting is,Afiz die2 wanted mi 2 join dem.
He even held on 2 my phone so dat i wld nt be able 2 go hme.arghhhh!
Da nex dae,which was Christmas,last min,Afiz,sis & I decided 2 catch Twillight
& i rate it as 4/5.U guys shld go & watch itt.Reli.
Sumhw,i find da movie very touching.((:
Planning 2 watch YES,MAN! nex! (((((((((((:
-27/12/08-29/12/08-
Last min short holidae trip 2 Batam wiv da beloved family.
-24/12/08 & 25/12/08-
Sibs outing wiv Afiz's sibs & his frenz on da eve of Christmas.((:
Went 2 Vivo & had dinner at Seah Im Food Centre & unfortunately,da food
dere wasn't 2 my liking & it's all thx 2 Afiz.Thx la ehk.arghhhh!
Met Fiq at Orchard's Taka at nite afta dat.
& let mi tell u it was damn crowded coz it was Christmas Eve mah.lol.
We decided 2 chill at Paragon's Coffee Bean coz we confidently tot
dat it wldn't be so crowded dere.lol.
& da weird ting is,Afiz die2 wanted mi 2 join dem.
He even held on 2 my phone so dat i wld nt be able 2 go hme.arghhhh!
Da nex dae,which was Christmas,last min,Afiz,sis & I decided 2 catch Twillight
& i rate it as 4/5.U guys shld go & watch itt.Reli.
Sumhw,i find da movie very touching.((:
Planning 2 watch YES,MAN! nex! (((((((((((:
-27/12/08-29/12/08-
Last min short holidae trip 2 Batam wiv da beloved family.
For mre details,pls go 2 my sis's blog.Im lazy 2 rant abt it here.sorie.((:
-31/02/08-
It's New Yr's Eve,baby! (((:
-31/02/08-
It's New Yr's Eve,baby! (((:
Da plan was 2 go out wiv da bestie gerl 2 celebrate da New Yr bt tinking dat
our plan's nt on,I went out wiv Yayah instead since da rest of da gerls had
otha plans 2.Niwae,it's ok Fitri.I understand.((:
Afiz had otha plans 2 & obviously,
i didnt wanna join him & his CD frenz.Nah uhhhhhh! lol.
So aniwae,met Yayah at Woodlands at 6 pm & as usual,she's late! lol.
Headed 2 Bugis first coz Yayah wanted 2 do sum shopping dere.
& I was super shocked 2 see sumone's ex gf dere.
I seriously didnt expect 2 see her dere.haix.
It was alreadi 7.45 pm by da time we were done wiv everitink.
Headed 2 da mosque 2 get our magrib & isyak prayers done first b4 heading
back 2 Bugis 4 dinner.It was alreadi 10.30 pm & we had 2 rush 2 City Hall
4 da countdwn & i swear i cldnt wait 2 watch da beautiful firewerks! lol.
My tears dropped da moment when da firewerks came out when da clock struck
at 12 & dat's when Yayah & I hugged each otha.Pure switness!
I reli dunno y i cried.I reli dunno.Hmm.nvm.
Upon having done wiv everitink,we took da train back 2 Orchard.
Yayah & I decided 2 cab hme 2gether from dere.Shared money as usual.
While otw hme,kalled mum saying dat i was on da way hme.
Da taxi driver was a Malay guy & i predicted he must be in da 40s.
& instead of paying 31 bucks,he told mi 2 pay onli 25 bucks instead.
I was shocked & i insisted in paying da full amt.
& in da end,i paid 25 bucks onli.Thank u so much,uncle.(:
He even said dis b4 i gt out of da cab;
"Adek,take care.It's late alreadi."
Thank u again,uncle.May god bless u.((:
It was exactly 3 am when i reached da doorstep.aiyo!
"Adek,take care.It's late alreadi."
Thank u again,uncle.May god bless u.((:
It was exactly 3 am when i reached da doorstep.aiyo!
& da moment when mum opened da door,she kept on nagging & nagging
as usual.Im sorie,mum.I promise i wont do it again.)):
& thank god,mum understood da situation.((:
Hmm.2008 was such a memorable yr.2 many tings happened & i
probably cried bcoz i was able 2 make it thru everitink alone.Mayb...
Haix.I juz dunno....& im still pondering y...
Y God?Y??????? Sighhhhh~
-2dae.((:-
Went out wiv da beloved fam 2dae 2 celebrate da New Year.
& it's like finally dad is free 2dae.phew i'm glad!
Alrite,first stop was lunch at Sakunthala's Food Palace.
Da food dere was quite okla.Bt da service...sux 2 da max! arghhhh.
Nex stop was 2 Arab St.Had prayers done at da Sultan Mosque first.
Went 2 Twn nex.(Yet again!) Had anotha prayers done at Al-Falah first.
& i cant believe dat my tears dropped afta dat.sighhhh~
-2dae.((:-
Went out wiv da beloved fam 2dae 2 celebrate da New Year.
& it's like finally dad is free 2dae.phew i'm glad!
Alrite,first stop was lunch at Sakunthala's Food Palace.
Da food dere was quite okla.Bt da service...sux 2 da max! arghhhh.
Nex stop was 2 Arab St.Had prayers done at da Sultan Mosque first.
Went 2 Twn nex.(Yet again!) Had anotha prayers done at Al-Falah first.
& i cant believe dat my tears dropped afta dat.sighhhh~
Nvm.4get abt itttttttttttttttttt.
Headed 2 Far East afta dat 4 sum shopping.Hehe.((:
Bought lots of accessories,belts & floral skirts.I love florals.((:
We had 2 go hme early afta since sis has skul tml.)):
Came back 2 see my bro & my kuzzen,Hady at hme.
Dey were from JB coz dey sleptover dere.
Headed 2 Far East afta dat 4 sum shopping.Hehe.((:
Bought lots of accessories,belts & floral skirts.I love florals.((:
We had 2 go hme early afta since sis has skul tml.)):
Came back 2 see my bro & my kuzzen,Hady at hme.
Dey were from JB coz dey sleptover dere.
& Hady's slipping over at my hse 2nite 2.
Bro complained dat he's hungry & since Hady & I were oso hungry,we
decided 2 call McDelivery.Da treat's on mi.((:
Bro complained dat he's hungry & since Hady & I were oso hungry,we
decided 2 call McDelivery.Da treat's on mi.((:
We watched DVDs 2gether while eating.
It's alreadi 5 am nw & im nt turning it soon either.
It's alreadi 5 am nw & im nt turning it soon either.
& i tink im suffering from insomnia.blearghhhhh~
Will be having a class gathering at Downtown East's Sakura tml &
my last attachment starts on nex Mondae!!! Hw cool is dat huh?Arghhhhhh.
Am i prepared?I dun tink i am.haix.
Photos 2 be uploaded soon ya & more updates 2.
ONCE AGAIN,HAPI NEW YR,EVERIONE! ! ((:
ONCE AGAIN,HAPI NEW YR,EVERIONE! ! ((:
MAY 2009 BE A BLESSFUL YR 4U.
((((((((((((((((:
((((((((((((((((:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home