Syarahhla

Tuesday, April 14, 2009




As i've mentioned,yesterdae was da usual mit up wiv Yayah Papaya.((:
As planned,we were supposed 2 mit up at 2.30 pm bt Yayah ended
up reaching at 3.15 pm.pfffffttttttttttt.
She was riding & gt lost at da highway.So dat explained y she was late.lol!
& yes,she hd passed her TP & hd gotten her motor license alreadi.Im so jealous!
We wanted 2 watch a movie & catch da 3 pm show bt upon luking at da time
she came(pffffft!),we decided 2 catch da 4.40 pm show instead at Plaza Sing.
Since Mum had warned mi 4 da upteen times nt 2 ride wiv Yayah &
becum her pillion rider,i had 2 walk all da way 2 Plaza Sing.
Mum's gonna kill mi if she finds out dat i ride wiv her! lol.
I had 2 wait 4 Yayah(yet again!) 2 ride & cum all da way dere.pffffftttt!
Must park her bike at da carpack summre...aiyo!!
& u noe wat?I had 2 wait half n hr 4 her 2 cum over!
& coz u noe y?She gt lost! Yet again!! lol!!
I was reli shocked when she told mi dat she gt lost at Bugis! lol.
I wonder hw she gt dere.haha!
Even though,i was reli pissed bt i still laughed coz i find it farnie! haha!
Oh btw,in case u r wondering,we watched Confessions of a shopaholic.((:
I find it a gd show & i rate it 5/5.reli.((:
All da way in da theatre,Yayah & i kept on laughing non-stop! haha.
I find Isla Fisher very vivacious,cute & farnie.I lurve herr! ((:
Yayah said dat in da movie,Rebecca(Isla) is totlly like mi.lol!
Nah uh! At least,im nt a crazy shopaholic like her.hehe.=pp
Afta da movie,we headed straight 2 Al-Falah 4 prayers.
Since i cldnt perform my prayers,I sat outside & waited 4 Yayah again.lol.
We headed 2 Bugis 4 dinner & went 2 da National Lib afta dat 2 return sum
books & afta dat it's home swit home! (((((:


Todae...


Met up wiv Afiz at Wlds.((:
Was supposed 2 mit him at 5.30 pm bt i came at 6.15 pm instead.lol.
& u wanna noe watz da first ting he said?


Afiz: Eh stuart,i waited so long 4 u until i gt hungry u noe.
Eh aniwae,u wear nice2 4 wat?Go Cp onli wat.aiyo!
Syarah: Soriela.eh where gt nice.simple onli wat.
Afiz: Aiyo.U ar. *tsktsk*
Syarah: *smiles*


Aidil was wiv us oso & since dey were hungry,we decided 2 head
2 Banquet first & went 2 da lib afta dat 2 borrow sum books.
Afiz made stupid jokes & i cldnt stop laughing.
Since we were in da lib,I laughed quietly.haha.
He cldnt stop laughing afta luking at da novels i borrowed.siao!
He cldnt stop laughing juz bcoz da novels i borrowed was all abt love.wateva!
We went separate ways & headed hme afta dat.
& btw,im addicted 2 Confession of a shopaholic soundtracks! ((:
Wiv dat,i end dis post.Till den,ppl! Gd nite!
(((((((((((((((((((((((:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home