Syarahhla

Friday, October 16, 2009

Last Mondae was a very very delightful dae 4 mi & of coz my dear kuzzen,Kak Nad 2.U noe y?Coz i went shopping wiv her rite afta my driving prac on Mondae.Hehe.((: & total spendings including food was $83.80 exactly.Im nt boasting or sumtink bt itz kinda alot rite?Arghhh! I tink i overspentla. Seriously.Bt nvm,i still hav 200 bucks wiv mi.& Im planning 2 save dat up.I seriously nid 2 save up.

U noe y?Coz money is so important dis daes.Everiwhere u go,u nid money.Once u get out of da hse,u nid money 2 take da bus or train.If u r driving/riding,u nid money 2 top up ur petrol rite?See,dis is wat i mean.Bt hey,dun get mi wrong.Im nt a money-minded kind of person.Im juz saying abt facts here.(:Guys,betta save up.Tings r getting so expensive dis daes u noe.& nowadaes,itz hard 2 find a full-time job 2.Im nt sure whether i cn go far wiv a Diploma cert or get a permanent job even.Mum's been pestering 2 further my studies till degree.Hmm.Well,if time,money & Allah permits,insyallah once i complete my Diploma,i'll be taking da Degree course.So,pray 4 mi ppl.

Sumhw,i am reli grateful 2 hav such parents like my mum & dad.Reli.Recently,i told my parents dat i wanna apply a job once i complete my Diploma nex yr.Bt dey were kinda against mi & told mi 2 further my studies instead.I told dem dat i wanna get a job first 2 get dat big money so dat i will be able 2 take up dat Degree course bt dey were totally against mi when i said dat.Aiyo.I told dem dat if take up da Degree course,dat will reli nid alot of big money.& dey said dat money is juz a small matter & dat dey r willing 2 pay.Dey told mi nt 2 worie.Hw touched cn i be??Bt da fact is,i am worried.I mean,hw long must i depend on my parents rite?Haix.I lurve u,Mum & Dad.)):

Ok,sorie 4 side-tracking.Haha.

Aniwae,as i've mentioned earlier,last Mondae was a very very delightful dae 4 mi.Finally bought myself a pair of heels at C&K & dat dresses at Cotton On which i've been wanting 2 buy since da otha dae.Haha.I seriously recommend u guys 2 shop at Anchorpoint @ Queenstwn.U noe y?Coz doin all ur shopping over dere is seriously worth da $$$.((: Anchorpoint is opp IKEA,btw.((:

It was after 7 pm when we were done wiv all da shopping & so,Kak Nad dragged mi 2 IKEA afta dat.I didnt noe y we were goin IKEA at dat point of time,u see.I tot we were goin 2 da nearby mosque or sumtink 4 our prayers.Bt she said dat dere's a prayer rm at IKEA.I was kinda hapi 2 hear dat even though i cldnt perform my prayers da otha dae due 2 PMS.& da moment we reached da prayer rm,i became happier.

Ok,let mi describe it.Da male & female prayer rm are located at da basement carpark.Da female prayer rm is rite beside da lobby whereas da male prayer rm is located rite at da end.Haha.Da prayer rm is very nicely organised.Itz very clean & i tink itz da cleanest prayer rm i've ever seen.Dere's even a long mirror & if u see one of da photos below,datz da mirror im toking abt.Hehe.

Niwae,dis is da first time i see a prayer rm in a shopping centre in Singapore.Ok no,2nd time.Da first time was at Marina Square.Bt dat one is nt nicely organised or sumtink like dat.Go check it out ok & u'll get wat i mean.I tink dey shld do one at CWP or sumtink.A prayer rm i mean.Haha.Hmm.May Allah bless da person who creates da prayer rm @ IKEA Queenstwn.Me likey! ((:

& so afta prayers,we decided 2 grab a bite @ Shin Tokyo Ramen Ten @ Clementi.It is located @ The Vibes Shopping centre.They were having a 2 for 1 promotion & we decided 2 order Ramen coz dey were having a promotion 4 dat.& oh,we bought sushis 2! Hehe.Kak Nad gave a nickname 4 mi ; Tuna Sushi Gerl.Haha! I ordered 5 sets of Tuna Mayo sushi & 2 sets of Ebiko sushi.& itz all at 99 cents a plate.Each plate consists of 2 sushis.Hmm.Hav 2 admit dat i ate quite alot dat dae.Hmmmpf! Havta start dieting alreadi.Aiyo.Niwae,we went straight hme afta dinner since we were tired alreadi.Reached hme at 10.30 pm & mum kinda nagged abt all stuff i bought.Hehe.

Hmm.I hav a date wiv My Sumbody tml! Gonna catch Fame 2gether.Yayy! ((:

Niwae,pardon mi 4 da long post ya.Hehe.

& oh,here's da pictures.((:

So long & gdnite!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home