Ok coolll.
The meeting wiv Fitri was worthwhile even though it was a short time. (:
Watz impt is quality time rite?hehe.
Fit,ily la. =))
Here's more abt 2dae.
-2dae-
Met Sap at BNS.He was late 4 abt 15 mins as usal.haha nvm..
I was on time.I reached exactly at 3.15 pm.hehe.
Normally,i wld be a little late.4 abt 10 mins like dat. ahakz. =pp
Went 2 accompany him buy da prezzie for his gf.
He was short of money so i decided 2 add sum money. hehe.
Went walk2 while waiting 4 dear Fitri.
Went walk2 while waiting 4 dear Fitri.
Sap told mi sumtink which was reli shocking! Im amazed!
Sap,it's dejavu!
Met Fitri at BNS as usual.
She was wiv her boyf,An n sis.Sap n An went off afta dat.
So left mi,Fitri n her sis onli. Gerls dae out! ahakz.
Went 2 Banquet 2 hav lunch.
We both had carrot cake 4 lunch. hehe.
Tok2 abt sum stuff.Fitri told mi sumtink.
i was shocked 2 hear da story from herr.
I cant believe dat she's a backstabber!
Im sorie bt i cant mention her name here.
Seriously,all dis while we tot she was da decent n innocent type.
bt she's nt!
Stop pretending laa. arghh.. i cant stand dis ppl la sehh.
ok enuff said. haiz.
Afta eating,went walk2 again n afta dat 2 da lib.
Took sum pics dere. hehe!
I shall upload it here lata ya. =))
At abt 7+,we decided 2 go hme.
Texted up Dear boyf upon reaching hme.
ily,bi! & btw i've nvr 4gotten abt u ok. =))
Im sorie if u fil neglected 2dae ya.
Till here den. I fil so alzy 2 type more.ahakz.
tc ppl. bubbye! mwah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home