Ok ppl.
I wont be updating dat muchh ya.Coz im 2 tiredd 2 type.
Sorie ppl.
Niwaes,i had a gr8 dae yesterdae.
The firewerks was gr8!
Hw i wish he was dere 2 watch it wiv mi. ) :
It was reli romantic, u noe!
So ya,I met Fitri n da othaz at BNS.
I saw alot of my frenz yesterdae.
We didnt wan 2 join dem as frankly speaking,i do nt favour dem.
No offence bt dere r alot of reasons bt i juz dun wanna state it here.
Fit,u noe i noe rite?(:
So left mi,Fitri & her boyf,Farhan & Thaqif.
We decided 2 go 2 twn first.Went 2 Far East Plaza.My fav! (:
Went walk2 n sum of the things caught my eyes.
I wan da black pointed flats @ Mondo!
Fit,afta Os gi shopping jom?jgn tk jad ehkk. (:
Afta dat,went to LJS 2 hav lunch.
AT 5+,proceed 2 Cityhall n went 2 Marina Square.
Went up 2 da rooftop.
We managed 2 watch the marching parade.coolness!
We oso saw the parachuters.
We oso saw the parachuters.
We saw alot of otha stuff 2.
2 make it short,It was reli fun yesterdae. (:
I wanna watch firewerks again nex week!
((((((((:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home