Cn i have dis nintendo ds lite pretty plz??
I swear im gonna kiss da person who will buy 4 mi dis! mcm phmm. ahakz!
I reli dunno whether i shld buy PSP or dis.
Bt 2 mi PSP is more 2 a guy's ting. lol.
Ok so aniwae,Im sorie 4 nt blogging 4 da past few wks ya.My apologies.
& akulah yg pantas utk ko cintai..
Been bz wiv da attachment tinggy n stuff.
I shall update watz been happening alrite. (:
So aniwaes,I hav nt been feeling well 4 da past few daez.
Been sneeezing non-stop+ flu+cough+sorethroat! Hw's dat huh??
Sheeez.. hw irritating! arghhh!!
Im currently werking in Yishun polyclinic.
Itz boring.Seriously!
Itz reli slacking in dere.
Itz reli slacking in dere.
Bt i prefer werking in da polyclinic. (:
Moreover,da staff nurses on duty r much more frenly.
Dey r oso very approachable.
One of da staff nurses dere told mi 2 take MC n go hme juz nw.
Bt of coz i dun wan 2.Coz i dun wan 2 make up dis Sat.
Who likes werking on a Sat rite?
& btw,tml will be my last dae at da polyclinic.yayness!
Bt 2 bad,i'll be starting skul on mondae nex wk.
Onli 4 a wk..Mondae-fridae.
Afta dat,3 wks of holidaes! ok coool!! :P
Ok next.
My hamster gave birth 2 3 babies 2 daes ago!
Dey r superr small u noe.Da size of my thumb! ahakz!
Cute ritee?hehe!
Im getting my pay soon.yeahh!
& im planning 2 buy alot of stuff.
Luk at my wishlist & u will noe ya. :P
Or mayb i shld add more 2 my wishlist?hehe!
I shall update more soon ya.
gtg nw.Bye ppl!
I WANNA WATCH LOVE IS CINTA!!
& akulah yg pantas utk ko cintai..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home