Syarahhla

Thursday, August 30, 2007


Im so da hapi la 2dae. ((:
I finally completed my clinical skills! yeahh! :pp
I fil so relieved nw coz i dun hav 2 tink abt passing my clinical animore.phew!
Im left wiv 2 wks 2 attachment.
Nex wk will be my last wk at 11D.finally!
& da nex wk afta dat i will be at Yishun poly.
Bt 2 bad da nex wk afta dat,i'll hav 2 go 2 skul as usual.sheeeez.
& 4 da nex 2 wks wld be my hols. yeah!
Bt i still hav 2 2 go 2 skul aft da 2wks till dunno when.. arghhh!I reli hope i dun hav spend my Hari raya in skul. arghhh!!
I juz cant wait 2 gradate in 2 yrs time n proceed 2 poly.
I juz cant wait 2 get out of dat skul.I'll hav 2 get a GPA of 3.5 & above at da end of da 2 yrs in order 2 get a place im poly.
Hmm.
Is dat possible??my bio sux btw. sigh~
Im tinking of taking another course in poly bt i cant take.(if i get a place in poly)
Coz i cn onli take Diploma In Nursing wiv da Nitec In Nursing cert.Sheeez.
so hw nw??hmm. i dunno.
Ok enuff abt dat.
Im boredd.
Bro bought 4 mi a box of heart chocolates juz nw.Datz so switt.Thx,bro. (:
cn i stop nw?:p
I fil so lazy 2 update moree.haha.so cn i stop nw?:p
Tc ppl. (:
I miss da bf so mucchh.sigh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home