Syarahhla

Monday, August 20, 2007

I met da F Clan yesterdae.Like finally!
I cn say dey r nice ppl alrite.
They were Ajit & Wan.
Oh yes,i met da darling gfs,Rai & Tacha 2! (:
Sum of their frenz came n tagged along 2
bt im juz lazy 2 type their namesla.lol.
Dere were alot of ppl okayy.
Sum of dem were Wan Faris,Haikal n more.
Btw,Ajit & Wan r Rai's & Tacha's frenz.
Nw den i noe dat Wan is in da same skul as mi.
No wonder his face is so familiar.
& u noe wat?He's in same class as Hazly! wat a small werld! lolx.
So here goes..
I met Tacha,Wan & Wan Faris at Wlds Mrt Station.
Met Rai & da othaz at Somerset.
I dunno y bt my mood wasnt dat gd yesterdae.
I reli wished Dear Boyf tagged along 2 yesterdae. )):
Oh probably,juz me & him.sighh.
Went 2 hav lunch at Far East.I clnt finish da carrot cake.dunno y..
We were pissed at dis makcik dere. Mulut tkde insurance!
Went walk2 at twn.I bought a top at Topshop.Itz super nice okayy!
They were having a sale dere. coolness!
I received a long lecture by da bf 4 buying dat.hehe! :p
I wanna go 2 Topshop again cn?(:
Dearest,dun get angry ok?:p
Afta dat,we proceeded 2 Cityhall 2 watch da firewerks. (:
It was gr8!! I tink itz more cooler than da National dae's one.
Hw i wish da bf was dere wiv mi..hmm.
I was kinda pissed wiv him bcoz of sumtink.
Y didnt he tell mi earlier??
Nvm.He had his frenz n da othaz rite?sighh~
Parents fetched afta dat.While walking back 2 Cityhall,Da bf kalled. (:
Niwae,itz okla Dear..
Dere's alwaez a nex time rite? (Itupun kalau umur maseh panjang.hmm.)
Hmm.
Im currently waiting his return.
Hmm..im missing him!!
where is he nw?
_______________________________________
Sumone left mi a miss kal n texted mi up juz nw.
I was wondering y da sudden?
He was reli toking s***!
So wat if u dreamt dat im cuming back 2 u?!
DREAM on! Dat dream will NVR cum true.datz 4 sure!
First,u left mi 4 anotha gerl juz like dat.
& den nw u wan mi back?!
Wat do u tink i am?A barbie doll?
Im nt dat stupidla 2 be brainwashed by ur so called swit tok okayyy.
U r such a JERK! Get it?
Im sorie bt i juz cant be wiv u again.No wayy!
I guess tings happen 4 a reason rite?
I wldnt have been wiv my boyfren nw if im still wiv u.
& btw im nt sum kind of a thick faced woman okayy!
I still hav my dignity. get it?
Thank god my boyfren appreciates mi. (:
& Thank god i found u,honeyy! ily.
Honeyy,im nt goin back 2 him no matter wat ok?
& plz do NOT tink differently kiez.
No matter wat,i'll stick wiv u.
I will alwaez lurve u till my very last beat..Promise! So no worries ya? (:

Bie,Man U kalah kn? :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home