.jpg)
Im back ppl.(:
Woke up quite early 2dae.
Checked on my phone first.Received alot of msgs n had many missed kals.sorie ppl.
So yeah. 2dae is 10 Nov 2007.
Hari raye is gonna be over soonn.
Hari raye is gonna be over soonn.
& let mi tell u dis ok.Dis yr's Hari raya is veryy quiet & boringg.Seriouslyy.
I wonderr y. hmm.
Ok enuff abt Hari raye.
Niwaes,im so so hapi 2dae! (((:
U noe y?Mum finally gt us a PSP slim! yessar! thx mum.(:
I like da colour.Itz my fav colour.hehe!
B,dun be jealous kiess? (:
Back 2 2dae.ahakz.
-2dae-
Went 2 twn wiv Rai.Hehe!
Went 2 Far East first.I bought 2 dresses.heh! (:
I dunno y bt i was so tempted 2 buy da dresses juz nw
till Rai was so sick of my fussyness. haha!
Seriously i was very fussy juz nw.hehe!
Im a crazy shopaholic! datz wat my mum alwaez call mi.hehe!
I wanted 2 buy more dresses juz nw bt Rai stopped mi.ahakz.
(P/s: I bought 2 dresses few daes ago. =pp)
Went walk2 ard twn.
Mum called afta dat.She told mi 2 mit her at Admiralty Mrt at 6 pm.
I was supposed 2 go 2 a kenduri at my uncles's place aacherly.
Took da train 2 Admiralty.
Met my fam n went straight 2 Hougang.
As usual,mum lectured mi abt da dresses i bought 2dae.
As usual,mum lectured mi abt da dresses i bought 2dae.
I kept on telling herr dat i will nt spend again.Bt u noe mi ppl! (:
__________________________________________
Kuzzens were so noisy at uncle's place.lol.
Da cute 2 yr old,LuqmanHakim kept on pestering mi 2 take a photo wiv him.haha!
My kuzzens were reli crazy 2dAe.lol.
My aunties kept on disturbing mi abt sumtink.i was reli very embarrassed.haha.
Went hme at 10+.Took a quick bath n tried on da dressses.hehe.
Went online afta dat.I was reli boredd.Dear Boyf was online (:
Hmm.
Im reli worried 4 Mondae. =.=
Im reli worried 4 Mondae. =.=
I hav a check up at KKH.Im juz hoping dat everitink is gonna be fine.hmm.
I will onli be in skul till 10 am on Mondae coz my check up is at 11.35 am.
PPl.Pray 4 mi ehk?thx.
Lurve u guys! ((:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home