


My crazy 21 yr old nephew bt doesnt act like one.He's giler2~ LOL.

My kuzz,Luqman Nurhakim.
He's been bugging mi 2 take a photo wiv him.((:

-sis.bro.mi.-

-my family-
Helo everione! (((:
Firstly,i wld like 2 wish all my muslim frenz out dere
a very HAPI HARI RAYAAA! MAAF ZAHIR DN BATIN.. ((:
It's da 3rd dae of raya 2dae & as i've mentioned,skul re-opens 2dae!
Dun ask mi abt skul coz it's freaking boring dae at skul 2dae.
Dun ask mi abt skul coz it's freaking boring dae at skul 2dae.
BUT we learnt a new subject 2dae which was Behavioural Sci.
I noe i used 2 hate Sci.I hate BIO!
Bt seriously,dat new subj is very very interesting! ((:
4 once,im beginning 2 like da subj.
It's more 2 a study on human behaviour.
We studied on emotions,physcology & psysiocology 2dae.
Interesting rite?? ((:
Interesting rite?? ((:
Bt 2 bad, i was half aslip & restless during combined lecture.
CN U IMAGINE SITTING DWN ON DA COMFORTABLE ARM
CHAIR IN DA LECTURE HALL FOR 3 HRS?! lol!
CHAIR IN DA LECTURE HALL FOR 3 HRS?! lol!
I wasnt feeling dat well 2dae acherly.
Tortoise-head Aaron even msged mi by saying dis
while i was half aslip juz nw :
-Behave urself ah.eh u luk like princess jasmine from aladdin.reli.
-Behave urself ah.eh u luk like princess jasmine from aladdin.reli.
I was like "wateva" & continued slipping afta dat.lol.
I reached hme quite late 2dae.At ard 8+ i tink.ahakz.
Took a quick bath n gt ready 2 go out 4 raye wiv my fam.
I was reli superr fast! lol.
Photos r uploaded. ((:
I editted sum n will be editting more soon
as im juz plain lazy & tiredd rite nw.
Afta i've editted,i shall upload it on frenster ya. ((:
Till here den. daaaa~
SELAMAT ARI RAYAA! ((:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home