Syarahhla

Sunday, January 6, 2008







Random pictures((:

The outing wiv da best fren was superb! ((:
& im so luking forward 2 c u again one of dis daes,Fitri!
I met her at BNS & waited 4 herr 4 abt half an hr.ahakz.
Fit texted mi up saying dis, "Syarah! sorie2.U count from 1 to 5 & i'll be dere."
I was laughing awayy coz she was reli cute! =pp
I counted from 1-5 & she appeared right infront of mi.
She was right! hehe.
I was still laughing though when she came 2 mi.haha.
We took da train 2 Clementi n met da seller.
Fit's bucket bag was reli nice! ((:
We decided 2 walk ard first.
Afta dat,we took da train 2 Bugis & went 2 shopping! hehe.
Fit & i bought dresses. =pp
She bought sum otha stuff 2.
We went 2 twn afta dat & bought sum accessories @ Cactus & Pine.
We proceeded back 2 Wlds 2 chill 4 awhile.
Went 2 Civic's Mcd & ate 4 awhile.
Fit bought Double Chocolate at McCafe which was awesome! ((:
I reached hme at ard 10.30 pm &
Mum had been calling mi earlier.hehe!
Mum gave mi a lecture on da dresses i bought.ahakz!
Hmm.
I hope i cn get 2 mit Fitri again SOON.
IMY,BESTIE GERL! ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home