Juz got back from work & my legs r aching.arghh.Damnnn!
Itz nt as if im nt used 2 werking in da hospital rite?aiyo!
Mum was shocked 2 see my swollen feet juz nw & she die2
wanted mi 2 massage my feet myself using da OTO machine.aiyo!
Bt i told her i wanna rest in my rm coz im 2 tired 2dae.
She even wanted 2 arrange an appointment wiv my neighbour
coz she' s a very professional masseuse.aiyoo!
& obviously i dun like it if a masseuse were 2 massage mi & stuff like dat
coz i noe it wld be MORE painful.Rite?
& i dun wanna worsen da condition of my feet & legs by massaging.lol.
So aniwae,werk 2dae was simply da slackest & a boring one 2dae.sighh~
Da onli gd ting is i gt 2 skills done & signed in my logbk by my lecturer 2.((:
I reli hate werking in da aftanoon shift coz normally dere's reli nutink
much 2 do in da aftanoon & at nite.reli.
Although itz an advantage werking in da aftanoon shift coz i cn slip
late & wake up abit later,sumhw i prefer werking in da morning shift.
Bt obviously i hate werking up early if i werk in da morning shift.
Haha.dun ask y.U shld noe betta.((:
Juz imagine waking up as early as 5.15 am ya.blearghhhhhhhhhh~
My patients reli gave mi a hard time 2dae.haix!
I dunno y dey r so stubborn!!
No matter hw hard i tried 2 "psycho" dem,dey juz wldnt listen! arghhhhhh.
Sumtimes,dey cn reli make my dae coz dey cn be so cute at times.hehe.
One of dem even tried 2 put money into my pocket! aiyo.
I reli cldnt accept da money although dat patient of mine die2 told mi nt
2 tell anione if i had accepted his moneyy.
He even assured mi dat no one was ard so i cld take itt.aiyo!
Even though no one was ard,i dare nt accept anitink from da patient.
We r nt allowed 2 accept anitink from a patient or a patient's relative aniwae.
& let mi tell u da money da patient wanted 2 give mi juz nw was alott!
I told Hanah abt it & she said dat if she was in my position,she wld accept
da moneyy 2 top up her phone.aiyo! siao ting tongg sehh!
Although im broke rite nw,i cant possibly accept ani money from any patient.
Im nt dat money-minded & dat desperate ya.sorie!
U shld get wat i mean.Im nt dat type.
Niwae,i found out dat da patient who die2 wanted 2 give
mi moneyy is my old fren's grandpa.lol!
Wat a small werld! No wonder i fil like i've seen him sumwhere.
Very familiar i must say.hmm.
I received a compliment by my patient & my AN 2dae.
Itz reli gd 4 a start rite??((:
I was reli nervous when i noticed dat my patient had been observing wat
i was doin juz nw.I noticed dat he had been observing everi move i made.
I was assigned 2 his cubicle so obviously i did wat i had 2 do dere.
It was reli scary when he kept on luking & observing.
U shld get wat i mean rite?I was wondering y he kept on luking.
I was feeding my otha patient when he smiled & luked at mi,
showing mi a "thumbs up" sign.
I smiled back bt was shocked at da same time,wondering watz wiv
da "thumbs up" sign.hmm.
Afta feeding da otha patient of mine,i approached da patient & ask him
y he showed mi da thumbs up sign.
& i was reli shocked when he said dat he liked da way i werk & do tings.
No wonder he kept on luking & observing mi.haha.
He said hw i do werk is gd.He even assured mi dat i will becum a gd &
successful nurse in da future.Goshhh! God-willing ya.((:
He said im a very patient person coz he noes dat da otha patients r very
difficult 2 handle.Im glad he noticed dat 2.
He said dat im calm when it cums 2 handling dose patients & doesnt even
scold dem one bit or even complained.
He did tok abt sum otha stuff 2.He did advise mi oso.Thank u,Uncle.((:
I asked him y he said all dose stuff & he said dat he's an old man
so he noes hw 2 luk at ppl & judge dem.Get wat i mean?
He said he noes who's reli doin werk & who's nt.wow.datz scaryy rite?
He told mi nt 2 care abt wat otha ppl say & juz werk.
He even told mi nt 2 let otha ppl's werds pull mi dwn.
He told mi 2 go hme straight afta werk 2 hav a gd rest at hme.
I thanked him a couple of times & told him dat if we cum
2 werk wiv a gd & clean heart,tings will turn out 2 be gd oso.((:
He said wat i said was reli true.((:
He said he wanted 2 tok mre bt he told mi 2 do my werk first.
I agreed,thanked him again & walked off,tinking abt all da tings
dat he said.hmm.Sumhw i fil so touched by his werds.reli.
I will alwaes rmbr his werds everiwhere i go.
& 4 nw,I reli hope everitink will flow smoothly thruout my attachment period.
*prays hard* Sighhh~
I'll be werking in da aftanoon shift from tml onwards till Fridae.
I guess i betta make a move nw.More updates when im free ya.
daaaaaa~ (((((:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home