Syarahhla

Sunday, June 15, 2008


Juz gt back from twn wiv my sis.((:
Woke up quite late 2dae & itz a no wonder we reached Somerset
at ard 6.15 pm.Late isnt it?lol.
I woke up at ard 2 pm 2dae & i immediately checked my phone da
moment i woke up as usual.=pp
& true enuff i received alot of msgs & missed kals.ahakz.
Im lurving my SE W380i,babyy! ((:
I immediately took a shower & had lunch wiv my parents afta dat.
Guess wat my mum cooked 4 us 2dae??SEAFOOD! I lurve2! ((:
Though in actual fact dat i used 2 be allergic 2 seafood,im so glad dat
i cn finally eat seafood nw! Thank godddd.((:
I made a quick choice of wat 2 wear & quickly gt ready soon afta dat.
Took da train 2 Somerset & went 2 da fleamarket at Youth Park.((:
I dunno y bt i felt so paiseh da moment when we entered dere.
Many ppl were like luking & i juz dunno y.
It was as if we were like aliens.lol.
Well,i tink i noe da reasons y.Itz 4 mi 2 noe 4u 2 find out ya.
Sis,u noe i noe rite?=.=
Afta much roundings,we gt out of da place immediately.
I sumhw find it uncomfortable 2 buy tings from dere though
i must say dey sell quite gd stuff dere.
Hmm.Well,2 bad den.Nvm.
We decided 2 go 2 Far East afta dat.
Im intending 2 find sum stuff over dere acherly.lol.
While otw,i bought iced-chocolate at McCafe.hehe!(Yet,againn!=PP)
Afta spending nearly 1 hr+ walking around dere,I finally gt myself
2 floral-printed tops & a pair of black flats.((:
My sis gt so irritated wiv mi juz nw.haha.sorie,sis! Ahakz.=pp
Upon dat,we went 2 Borders afta dat 2 search for dis bk.
Hw forgetful cn i be when i cldnt even rmbr da title of da bk!
I gt so fed up & went 2 BK afta dat 2 chill 4 awhile.
Sis kept on cracking lame jokes & i cldnt stop laughing.
& i tink da ppl dere tot we were out of our minds! haha.
Sis took alot of candid photos of mine & dey luked damn uglyyy.lol.
We decided 2 go hme when it was alreadi 9.30 pm.
Took da train & bounced back as usual.
Sis fell aslip in da train while my eyes were stuck
on my malay novel.lol.Interesting bk i must sayy.((:
Aniwae,da KL & PD tripp wiv my fam was quite fun though many
tings happened b4 i went 4 a holidae dere.
Da holidae trip did sumhw cheered mi up a little.
Thank u,mum & dad 4 everitink.
I noe u 2 hav tried ur best 2 cheer mi up.
I noe ur intentions were gdd.
Though in actual fact,i still cant 4get everitink dat has happened.
Hmm.Bt still,I appreciate it lots.*HUGS*
I lurve goin 2 KL! especially 2 Petaling St.hehe!
I did alot of shopping dere & i tink we overspent.serious!
Luckilly,dad didnt complain or anitink.phew!~
I bought alot of perfumes,a floral-printed wallet & bag
& also a customed-made bracelet.
Mum & dad bought alot of watches & sum otha stuff 2.
Dey simply lurve collecting lots of watches.lol.
We did went 2 Berjaya Times Square & we did sum shopping.
Yet againnn! ahakz.
Bro & i went round & round luking 4 stuff 2 buy.
He finally bought a Nike slipper,2 tops & bermudas.
Well as 4 mi,i bought 2 dressses & a pair of brown flats.ahakz.
I dunno where my mum & da othas went.So left mi n my dad onli.
Dad suddenly dragged mi eat ice-cream @ Baskin Robbins.lol.
& their ice-cream was superb!! ((:
It was da last dae dere & we went back 2 Singapore soon afta dat.
Hw i wished we cld stay longer bt we cldnt..
coz sumhw i miss EVERITINK here! )):
& nw Im so glad 2 be back at hme here.((:
More photos will be uploaded soon ya.((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home