It's 5th of April 2dae && dat means dat skul is starting real SOON.
Im nt sure whether im luking forward 2 skul annot bt as
i said,sumhw i miss wearing da nursing uniform.lol.
Bt one ting 4 sure..Im nt ready 2 wake up early in da morning! hehe.
I still hav alot of skul stuff which is nt done yet.blearghhhhhh~
I nid 2 re-do my Bio notes 2.
Moreover,we will be having lecture in da lecture hall on Mondae once skul re-opens.
sighhhhh~ *Yawns*
So aniwae,i had juz gt back from werk.
It was very busy @ werk 2dae as it is a Sat.
Customers kept on calling everi min.
&& my back was hurting badlyy.
I was beginning 2 fil thirsty bt nt hungry even though i hav nt yet eaten since morning.
Dun ask y.I juz dun fil like eatingg.
I had 2 handle a few difficult customers 2dae.Some of dem still insisted on ordering
even though we cld nt deliver due 2 overwhleming orders + da heavy rain.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh~
However,i had a farnie experience wiv one of my customers.
He was very farnie & da way he spoke was farnie 2.haha!
So here it goes..
So here it goes..
Me: Gd aftanoon.Thank u 4 calling KFC.May i noe ur postal code pls?
Customer: Err..huh?wat is dat huh?
Me: (Muted da phone & kept on laughing.lol!)
Customer: Sorie ar miss.Im a China immigrant so i dunno wat is dat.
Me: (Still smiling & laughing)
Me: Its ok.Cn u tell mi ur address instead?
Customer: My address?Blk blah3..
Me: Ok,sir.Wat wld u like 2 order?
Customer: I wld like da family feast B pls.I wan onli wings for da chicken cn?
Me: Im sorie sir bt 4 da chicken parts,dere's onli thighs n drums.
Customer: Aiya..y ar?Bt i reli wan wings lei..if i eat da thighs n drums,den i die hw?
I onli eat wings la,miss.If i vomit,hw?u help mi la,miss.
Me: (Muted da phone & laughed like mad)
Me: Ok,sir.I'll try 2 help u.Bt no promises ya.Wld dat be all?
Customer: Ya2.U help mi ar miss.Thank u2.u help mi ok?
Me: (Muted da phone & laughed again)
Me: Yes2..i'll help u.
Customer: Ok2.thank u ar miss.
Me: Ok.Thank u for calling KFC.
I swear dat was da longest conversation ever! lol.
I cldnt stop laughing afta dat! I told my fren abt itt & she was laughing like mad!
Sumhw da farnie customer made my dae.=pp
I finished werk @ 9 juz nw.phew!~
Afta dat,I went 2 da pasar mlm which was @ Toa Payoh Central.
i reached hme at nearly 11.
&& by da time i reached hme,i was alreadi KO! lol.
My parents asked mi alot of qns & i onli onli nodded.haha!
I was 2 tiredd 2 entertain la.haha.sorie!
Tml will be my off dae!! yaynessss!~
Sundae,here i cum...
((((((:
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home