




& I simply lurve da firewerks! Double happiness.hehe.
Dun u tink dat da firewerks above r beautiful??((:
Yesterdae was a wonderful dae spent wiv my long-time-no-see bestfren.((:
I dunno y by ppl alwaes mistook us as couples.lol.
We r juz close frens.Juz like mi & Sap & juz like mi & Fitri 2.((:
& fyi,we've known each otha since our pri skul daes.
Niwae,thank u,Fiz 4 being my photographer of da dae &
4 da wonderful pics of da firewerks.((:
Hmm.Juz Luk at da 2nd pic above.Obviously,it was taken by him.
& he die2 didnt allow mi 2 delete dat pic.Idiot.=pp
I dunno wat is so nice abt dat pic coz he said it's cute.aiyo!
Wateva itz is,i decided 2 upload dat pic here.hehe.
So aniwae,our dae was first spent in Twn goin 2 da movies,
lunch at LJS & eating cheesecake @ coffeebean.((:
& da cheesecake was extremely yummilicious minus da raspberry
topping coz itz abit bitter & oso bcoz i dislike raspberry.hehe.
Wateva it is,im craving 4 mre CHEESECAKE! ((:
We had went 2 watch "Prom night" & i wld rate it as 3/5.
Da movie was quite thrilling i must say.
Fiz & i kept were so eager 2 noe da ending of da movie.lol.
He told mi sumtink farnie during da show & we kept on laughing quietly.
Itz abt dis couple who were seating a few seats away from us.
I dunno whether their main intention is 2 watch da show or to embarrase
demselves infront of everione by displaying public affection.aiyo!!!
I dun understand dis ppl.reli.I juz shook my head &
quickly went out of da cinema hall.
While walking out,we overheard 2 guys toking abt da movie.
It was reli farnie & we kept on laughing non-stop! haha.
I dunno wat is so cool abt da gerl in da movie who fell from da staircase.
Get wat i mean?Hw lame.haha! lol.
So aniwae,afta dat we decided 2 proceed straight 2 Marina Square
2 watch da beautiful firewerks.hehe.((:
As expected,dere were alot of ppl hanging ard dere plus all
da typical "mats" & "minahs".arghh.yucks!!
Da firewerks started exactly at 8 pm & da moment when i saw da
firewerks,tears came into eyes.Dun ask mi y.Onli god noes y.sighhh~
I quickly wiped da tears off in order 4 dem nt 2 be seen by Fiz.
I gt so touched when he smiled & said dis...
"Syarah,as a fren 2u,no matter wat i'll alwaes try my very best
"Syarah,as a fren 2u,no matter wat i'll alwaes try my very best
2 make u hapi ok?I hate 2 see u sad.No matter wat,i'll alwaes be dere 4u
during gd & bad times.U hav been wanting 2 watch da firewerks so
here we r watching it 2gther.Hapi nw?"
& my tears nearly dropped again rite afta he said dat.
& my tears nearly dropped again rite afta he said dat.
Hw swit cn he be??& rite afta dat,i told him dis..
"Fiz,thank u so much 4 everitink.I reli dunno wat 2 say.
"Fiz,thank u so much 4 everitink.I reli dunno wat 2 say.
Bt if onli HE was here wiv mi,wldnt it be a dream cum true?
Bt i noe dat will nvr happen.Itz nt dat easy 2 4get everitink.
I hope u understand hw i fil.I still dun understand y he's doin all dis"
& in case u r wondering,da "HE" is juz sumone of my past.
& in case u r wondering,da "HE" is juz sumone of my past.
2 weeks hav passed so fast eversince da break up.
Yeah,im currently single 4 nw.
Dun ask mi wat happened coz itz 2 hurtful inside.
Fiz kept on saying dat da past is past
Fiz kept on saying dat da past is past
& let bygones be bygones.
He kept on saying dat doesnt mean da relationship is over,life is over 2.
Sumhw,he has made mi 2 becum stronger each dae.
I still hav my beloved family & my dearest frens ard & nt 4getting
Muhammad Afiz Bin Jaafar! (((:
Thank u so much 4 everitink,Fiz.May God bless u.((:
So aniwae afta watching da firewerks,Fiz dragged mi 2 his fren's werkplace
at Rafflles City Shopping Centre.haha.
Our main intention were 2 juz say "hi" bt we ended up eating waffle
ice-cream instead! & it was his fren's treat.
& he even gt us drinks 2.Hw nice cn he be?
Thank u so much,Awi! It will be our treat nex time ok?((:
Upon dat,we decided 2 go hme & bounced back 2 Marina Bay.
& as usual,Fiz nvr fails 2 make mi smile &laugh.
I kept on laughinh like a total idiot in da train.lol.((:
Itz reli hard 4 mi 2 get angry wiv him.haha.reli.
Niwae,im super hapi coz i finally gt myself a pair of brown gladiator
sandals & had worn it yesterdae.hehe.
& im planning 2 go shopping soon.Shopping aninone?((:
Im "craving" 4 mre stuff 4 my closet.=pp
More updates soon.Sayonara!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home