





Went raye-ing wiv my family 2dae.((:
I tot of wearing purple juz nw bt sis wanted 2 wear blue instead.mentel!
Im so hapi dat we finally went raye-ing 2dae.((:
& u noe y?coz fyi,during dis 11 daes of Raye,dis is da 3rd time
we went out 4 Raye as a family.Hw's datt huh?lol.
Raye wiv my family 2dae was quite ok except dat we went out quite late 2dae.
I shld be grateful enuff dat we finally went out 4 Raye 2dae.hehe.
& since my family is my first priority,i had 2 cancel da plan of goin Raye
wiv my secondary skul frenz 2dae.Im so sorie,guys!
I hope u understand & hope u guys enjoyed urself 2dae ya.((:
I had 2 cancel da plan of goin Raye wiv my attachment colleagues 2.)):
I cldnt make it 2 Zasila's open hse 2.Im so sorie,babe!
Hope 2 see u guys soon when skul re-opens nex week ok?((:
Toking abt open hse & stuff,itz my open hse tml.haha.lol.
Mum invited her family,dad's family & my neighbours onli.
& so dat means dat it wld be a very long & tiring dae tml! sighhhhh~
& skul starts on MONDAE!! Arghhhhhhhhh.Hw's dat huh??
Mum had alreadi warned mi 2 wake up early tml as i nid 2 help
her outt wiv da preparations & stufff.
During da hols,i've been waking up as late as 3 pm almost everidae.haha!
& mayb datz y my mum kips complaining everi nw & den.ahakz!
I hav 2 start slipping early from tml onwards 2 or esle,
i dun tink i cn wake up 4 skul!
& dat means dat i hav 2 wake up as early as 5.30 am everidae 2! sighhh~
Skul.skul.skul!! Arghhhhhhhhh.
Alrite,im turning in nw.Im sorie if dis entry sounds boring 2u ya.
Oh ya,i wanted 2 update abt sumtink bt i 4got.Nvm.
I found it very shocking & unexpected & so i tot of updating it here.
Im so disappointed 2.Hmm.nvmmmmmm abt dat ehk.sighhhhhhhh~
I'll update mre abt dat when im nt bz ya.More photos 2 be uploaded soon 2.
Gdbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home