Syarahhla

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Juz gt back from skul & i fil so restlesss.
I dunno watz up wiv mi dis daes.
Currently running a temperature & itz reli very very annoying! arghhh.
I kept on sneezing in skul.Da flu is reli killing mi!
My whole body hurts.Everitink hurts!
My voice totally sux 2dae & i sound like a pig whenever i tok.aiyo!
My nose is blocked & itz hard 2 breathe at nite when i go 2 slip
& my chest hurts whenever i start 2 cough.
Da migrane reli hurtsssssssss 2!
Damnnnnnnnnnn.Watz up wiv my body system,man???
I feel so much betta nw afta da neck & head massage done by my dearest sis.
Thank u so much,ketottttt! ((:
My dear aunt told mi dat i shld start drinking milk as it's gd 4 my health.
Bt nw,itz da opposite way! U noe y?
Coz i've started drinking HL's strawberry milk since last week.
Bt nw,see wat's happening 2 my body! aiyo.
I've yet 2 start taking medications coz i reli hate taking medications!
Nearly all my medications r in liquid form & i reli hate da taste of dem.
However,i lurve taking pills bt nt 2 da extend of drug overdose or mayb nearly?
I cldnt concentrate on doin da Behavioural Sci 2 test juz nw.
Da migrane reli hurtsssssssss & i cldnt even rmbr a single ting!
Da paper was reli . . . . . . .Nvm.dun wanna tok abt it.sighhh~
I tink i'll fail 4 da test.or mayb a low pass.sighhhhh~
2.4 km run during S&W tml & hw am i supposed 2 run wiv my condition like dis?
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Niwae,almost da whole skul will be goin 2 The Padang tml & im excitedd.lol.
Dere's a Healthy Lifestyle Programme,dance party & much mre 2! ((:
Dere will be otha Poly,ITE & JC students 2.((:
Da event is from 4 pm till 10.30 pm & so dat means dat i'll reach
hme afta midnite.Hopefully,earlier than dat.
Dis event is oso opened 2 da public & it's nt 2 late 2 register.
For more details,pls log on 2 http://www.breathe.sg/.
U r still able 2 register dere,ppl.
& as 4 mi,i reli hope dat i'll recover soon.)):
More updates soon 2.A proper one,ok?
Gdbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home