










Im backkkkkkkkkkkkk!
Im so glad dat final exams r finally overr.
Da holidaes r here 2! Hehe.((:
& rite nw im left wiv 2 mre mths of attachment & datz itt!
I cant wait 2 werk in da nite shift & i cant wait 2 werk at KKH 2!
&& I so cant wait 4 graduation 2! Haha.
As 4 nw,I wanna enjoy my holidaes 2 da fullest.
Oh yes,final exams results is juz ard da corner & dat
means dat i cannot be 2 hapi. sighhhhhhhh~
Hopefully,my grades dis time r way betta than the previous exams.
So far i've passed all my tests for all da modules. *Thank god. Alhamdullilah!*
I gt a D for my Beh. Sci,an A(dressing) & a B(acting)
for my BEG.(Business Etiquette & Grooming)
I noe i sux at Sci,ppl.I hate Sci!! Arghh!
Hmm.As 4 BEG's phase test,we had 2 dress up as office gerls.lol.
Im nt sure whether i luked gd in it.So juz c 4 urself ehk.
(Photos taken during BEG phase test's r above dis entry)
As 4 PCB,dere's no test for dat module.Onli final exams.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Da Melaka & Ayer Hitam holidae trip a few daes back was quite ok
& i dunno y im still exhausted tll 2dae.
Will update mre abt dat soon ya
& so I wont be updating dat much 4 2dae's entry & as promised,
as above r da photos,my dear Vicky.((:
More photos 2 be uploaded soon ya & a proper update 2.
Im super tired 2daeeee.
So goodbyeeeee!
P/S: Photos taken during da last few weeks in skul.((:
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home