Syarahhla

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Alrite,i'll sum up watz been happening lately aite?
Dis will be a very very long one.So bear wiv mi,ppl.
As u noe,last Fridae was Yayah's b'dae.Had a small celebration 4 herr.((:
Ninie was supposed 2 join us bt she cldnt cum & so left mi & Yayah onli.
Hehe.Romantic or wat?We aint lesbos ok! lol.
I was supposed 2 mit Yayah at 5 at Cityhall bt i reached at 6 instead.lol!
Im so sorie Yayah.hehe.Sumtink cropped upla.((:
Lucky ting,the b'dae gerl wasnt mad at mi afta seeing da colourful bag full of
tings which i bought 4 her.She was so hapi & i was glad.phew!~ ((:
I gave her a handmade card & a dress as a present &
i bought 4 her her fav oreo cheesecake 2.((:
We headed 2 Marina Square afta dat & headed straight 2 KFC 4 lunch.
Both of us were hungry 2 da max! lol.
Since it was her b'dae,i decided 2 treat her lunch.hehe.
Afta lunch,we roamed ard Marina Square & went window-shopping.hehe.
I saw dis cute dress & i tot of buying it at first bt i changed my mind.
Since Marina Square was boring,we decided 2 go 2 Suntec afta dat.
While roaming ard Suntec,i saw Precious Thots & we decided 2 go in.
I was luking 4 a diary 4 mi 2 pen my tots dwn & guess wat?
I saw dis cute purple diary & fell in love wiv it.haha.
Since it costs onli $7.90,i decided 2 give it a go.((:
Yayah was like... "Syarah2...*tsktsk.*" haha.y Yayah?lol.
As we walked,Yayah saw Cotton On & u noe wat?
She dragged mi in! haha.
Cotton-on was having a sale & i was goin crazy browsing through da clothes!
I saw dis white dress & immediately bought it.Very nice indeed!
I wan all da Cotton On dresses prity pls?)):
The dresses r so prityyyy! & I tink I will go 2 Cotton On again SOON! hehe.
& u noe wat?Yayah was goin crazy 2! haha.
I was so hapi & since it was alreadi late,we headed hme.
Yayah was riding hme & as 4 mi,i took da train back hme.All alone.
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sundae...

Went 2 Twn wiv my parents.Sis & bro were out wiv their frens.=.=
Went 2 mit Dad's client at da building beside Lucky Plaza first.
I didnt wan 2 follow 2 see his client actually bt Dad insisted mi 2 follow.
Dad introduced Mum & mi 2 his client &
u noe wat da woman said da moment when she saw mi?

Dad's client: Is dis ur daughter?Hw old is she?
Dad: Yes,she's 19.
Dad's client: Oh sorie,i tot she's 15.She's so small.
U hav a very prity daughter & i tink she
has da potential 2 becum an artiste.Cn she sing?
Dad: Thank u.Her father is handsome mah.
Oh yes,she cn sing Twinkle2 little star.*laughs*
Me,Mum & Dad's client: *laughs*

Haha.My dad is so farnie & datz y i lurve him.((:
We had 2 sit in da office 4 like nearly 2 hrs & i was getting hungry by den.
U noe y?Coz i went out wiv an empty stomach.
No breakfast,no lunch,no nutink.lol.
& it was alreadi 6.30 pm when we were out of da building.=.=
Headed 2 Al-Falah 4 prayers nex & went 2 Adam Place 4 dinner afta dat.
While i was eating,i cld fil like as if sumone was luking at mi.
& guess wat?My instinct was rite!
As i looked up,i saw dis 2 malay guys staring at mi.
I was getting so uncomfortable 2 eat bt still,i continued eating slowly.
In my mind,i was like tinking y da two guys stared at mi like dat.
Was dere sumtink wrong in da way i dress up or wat?
It was reli very irritating indeed! arghhhhhh!
I noticed as dey were toking 2 each otha,dey wld stare at mi.
So obviously,dey were toking abt mi rite?*Wateva*
While otw hme,mum asked mi a very shocking qn.

Mum: While eating juz nw,did u notice dat dere was dis 2 guys staring at u?
Me: Yes.u noticed it 2?
Mum: Yes.Dey were staring at u all da way!
Me: Reli?y ar?Siao ar.
Mum: Dunnola.I nearly wanted 2 approach dem juz nw u noe.
Me: Huh?wat 4?y??
Mum: *laughs*
Me: Wat onli.*laughs*

I dunno watz wrong wiv guys nowadaes.Dey r reli making mi confused!
Guys...y do u wan from us actually?sighhhhhhhhhhhhh~

Yesterdae...

Went 2 Twn 2 watch Fast & Furious 4 wiv Yayah.((:
& i rate it 4/5.reli.U guys shld watch it if u r mad abt cars.haha.((:
Afta da movie ended,we headed 2 MCD at Heeren 4 lunch afta dat.
Sumtink farnie happened & we were laughing like wat.haha!
Itz reli very farniela.Itz our inside joke.=pp
While eating,we saw dis Suria actor eating french fries alone.I 4got his namela.
Bt he's quite gd luking aite?((:
Afta eating,headed 2 Al-Falah afta dat 4 prayers.
Afta prayers,i teared abit.Itz 4 mi 2 noe onli & nt 4u 2 find out ehk.
We went 2 chilleks at Da Esplanade afta dat & we had a long tok.Rite Yayah?
As i said,i dun understand guys.Guys...Sighhhhh~
Will be mitting Yayah again tml! yayyyy!
& btw,bestie gerl's b'dae is cuming.*hinthint*
(((((((((((((((((((((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home