I apologise 4 da long absence aite.
Reason being...
1)Im nt in da mood 2 blog.
2)Sum ppl simply lurve 2 piss mi off!
3)Sumtink happened & im totally upset abt it.
4)Im juz lazy 2 blog la.
5)Aiyo.i dunnola.Alot of reasons actually.
& 2dae i fil abit betta.
My dae yesterdae was da worst ever!
I had a big argument wiv ♥Boyfie da otha dae &
we didnt contact each otha 4 a dae.
& dis is da first time tings like dis happened.
However,everitink is back 2 normal nw & im glad.((:
I was hapi 2 receive a msg from him yesterdae,saying dat he's sorie & stuff.
I 4give u ok?Make sure u dun do it again nex time ok.ily,babyyy.((:
I miss him so muchhhhh & itz been 9 daes since we last mettt.sighhhhh~
& 2 bad he's in camp rite nwwww...)):
Oh yeah,my b'dae is cuming & im excited!
Dere's a no. 2 infront soon & dat means im old alreadi..=S
Can i nt turn 20 & stay in da "-teen life" 4eva??get wat i mean?
Wateva it is,i reli hope i get 2 celebrate my 20th b'dae dis yr wiv my loved ones;
especially ♥Boyfie,my darling bestiex & nt 4getting my beloved family.God willing....
Hopefully my 20th will be da most memorable dae ever!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:
Without u,im nobody.ilyy.<3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home