Dis morning,i woke up feeling so..weird & insecured.I had a bad dream & i dreamt dat i lost sumone 4eva.I woke up 2 see my sister nt sleeping beside mi & datz when i realised dat she had gone 2 school alreadi.Moreover,I 4got dat itz a Tuesdae 2dae.Phew~
Sumone came into my mind & i realise dat i still kip his photo in my wallet.I dunno y he came into my mind out a sudden.I immediately took his photo,cut it into pieces & threw it in da bin.I dunno wat gt into mi coz dis is da first time im doin dis.I tried 2 kip myself bz 2dae coz datz da onli way i cn erase all dis off my mind.Normally,Mum & I wld do all da housework 2gether bt
2dae,i did all da housework alone while Mum did all da cooking.& i dun mind doin all dat alone la.
I suddenly rmbred wat Afiz texted mi da otha dae.
"When im no longer ard in dis world animore,i wan u 2 take care of urself ok.& when it cums 2 love,nvr give 100% of ur love.Save sum 4 urself.I juz dun wan u 2 fail in love over again & again.I juz wan u 2 be hapi in da future."
My tears dropped da moment when i read dis.& btw,Afiz,im ok & will alwaes be.So no worries ok?(:Yes,i may or might be in love wiv sumone rite nw bt.im juz nt confident enuff & if history were 2 repeat again,i noe im ntstrong enuff 2 face all dat again.I noe im nt.Absence makes da heart grow fonder & i guess dat phrase proves mi rite den.Am i ready?Oh god,show mi 2 da rite path pls.
I love u too much,it shows.
& all my emotions go out of control.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home