
I FAILED 4 da test.Hw disappointing coz da qns were reli quite easy! pffft.
I am reli very disappointed wiv myself till 2dae.
& nw,i havta waste anotha 6 bucks 2 take anotha BTT nex mth.
& June is like so long...sighhhhhh~
U guys may or might say dat itz onli 6 bucks.
U guys may or might say dat itz onli 6 bucks.
Bt dis 6 bucks mean ALOT 2 mi u noe.
Disappointed wiv my BTT results,Sis & i decided 2 hang out at Lot 1.
Met Yayah afta dat & had lunch at LJS.
My mood & my appetite wasnt dat gd & i had a light lunch onli.
However,i went hyper when i found Cotton-On! haha.
& Sis was like "Wateva".LOL!
I cant help it bt 2 go in & browse thru everitink.hehe.
Dere's alot of new in-stocks la! goshhhhhh.
I wan dat floral & vintage dress prity pls???
& i wan dat vintage shirt dress 2! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
So aniwae,while i was browsing thru,a vintage chiffon dress caught my eye.((:
Tried it on & it luked perfect on mi.I decided 2 give it a go & bought it! ((:
Sumhw,retail therapy does helps sumtimes.hehe.
We went 2 da lib nex 2 return my books.
While we were walking ard Lot 1,i saw a bookshop & decided 2 go in.
Itz a bookshop where u cn buy,sell or rent books dere.
While i was browsing thru da books,i found books by Cathy Glass.
I was so hapi coz i've been luking 4 books by dat particular author.
& im intending 2 rent all dose books nex week! yayyyyyy!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:
Yayah & Sis were craving 4 Coffee Bean's Double Choc Frappe &
since da nearest Coffee Bean is at Railmall,we decided 2 go & chilleks dere.
Upon reaching dere,we found a decent place 2 sit,bought our drinks & juz chill.
Sumtink farnie happened & we cldnt stop laughing bt it.LOL!
Sum ppl nowadaes r so weird~
We went walk2 ard da terrace house area behind Railmall afta dat.
Yayah & i talked abt sharing money 2 buy a terrace hse &
staying 2gether in dat hse.haha!
Dream on la,Syarah~ Bt hey,dreams do cum true rite?
Or MAYBE sumtimes.hmmm.
Halfway thru,i nidded 2 use da ladies urgently & we finally found it.
& i was shocked coz da moment when i gt out,a big-sized Eurasian guy shouted
at us & chased us out.& i was like wat da hell???
He was bald & his head was reli shiny.haha! & oh,he gt 2 big bulging eyes 2.lol.
It was reli farnie coz till 2dae,i dunno y he was so angry & chased us out.
Itz a public toilet wat.so dat means da toilet is meant 4 public use.rite?
All da way,i kept on cursing dat shiny headed guy.lol!
Sis & i went off at 10 pm while Yayah rode hme.
& yesterdae..............................
I went 2 BBDC again 2 do my theory practice.
Thank God i passed itt.((:
Sis & i went 2 Twn afta dat.Halfway thru,Azmeer came & joined us
& obviously,he wanted 2 mit my Sis.lol.
Hanged out at Paragon's Coffee Bean afta Maghrib & 2 Borders afta dat.
I dunno y bt im starting 2 becum a crazy bookworm nw.lol.
Juz wait till i get a decent job,get my pay & buy all da tings dat i wan.((:
As 4 nw,im JOBLESS! No money.No job.No nutink! Sighhhhhhh~
I reli nid a job rite nw.pls.
& i miss my army boi so muchhhhhhhh.)):
Till Den.Gdnite!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home