Syarahhla

Thursday, October 29, 2009






























Random pictures taken last week on Mondae.((: Had an outing wiv him & Sis on dat dae.One ting 4 sure,i had fun wiv dose two ppl on dat dae.Thank u,ppl.Lurve u guyz many2! ((: Hmm.Looking at da pictures above reli make mi miss him mre la.Itz been 5 daes alreadi,u noe.Haix.)):

Aniwae,Imagine That was reli hilarious! Very2 funny movie.Go watch it.((: Caught dat movie wiv My Sumbody last Sat.All da way thruout da movie,dat boy cldnt stop laughing.Haha.& as 4 mi,i cldnt stop laughing at his reaction.Hehe.((: Wanted 2 watch FAME actually bt dat show was no longer available.)): Nw,I feeling2 wanna watch Darah.Bt he says dat itz nt worth da money.=S If like dat den i nk watch Micheal Jackson This It It cn?((:

Sidetrack.

Sch 2dae was reli fun.I lurve Business Accounting(BA)! BA is abit like maths.It involves alot of formats,formulas,figures & calculations.I lurve Maths & datz da reason y i lurve BA so much.Sumhw,during BA lesson 2dae,i gt confused in da middle.I kinda made "noise" & Zanna cldnt stop laughing at mi.Blearghhh~ I gt stressed up bcoz i didnt get da right ans 4 a particular qn.Zanna corrected mi as she realised dat i made a careless mistake.Arghhh! In BA,u cant afford 2 make a careless mistake.One careless mistake & datz it ; U'll lose 10 marks juz like dat & u'll be marked wrong.So,in future,pls dun be careless ok Syarah?=S

Will be having BA lesson tml agn! Yayy! Moreover,itz Fridae tml.On a hapi note,i'll be mitting Yayah afta skul tml.((: Bt i wanna mit him 2...))):

I wont be updating dis blog everidae ya.Will be bz wiv alot of skul stuffs.Projects,projects,projects.Tests,tests,tests.Exams,exams,exams.Haix.

Im off 2 slip nw.Gdnite,everione.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home