I cant believe i cried yesterdae nite.
I kalled Dear Boyf b4 he left yesterdae.
It was difficult 4 him 2 put dwn da phone yesterdae.ahakz.
It took him abt 45 mins 2 out dwn da phone.lolx!
I was like, "B!! Quick!! U r getting late alreadi!"
N he said "okok!" which was reli cute!
I simply love it when he says "okok" hehe!
Da song "easy to love you" was on air when he was abt 2 put dwn da phone.
Y must dat song be played when he's leaving?sheeeez..
Suddenly tears came into my eyes.i juz dunno y..
Thx Dear 4 dedicating dat song 2 mi. ily okayyy. <33
Niwae.i've sumtink 4 u when u cum back.So cum back quick ok?
Im sure u will reli like it. =))
Im missing himm.I wonder watz he's doin nw.. hmm..
Haiz.
Baby,i'll wait 4 u..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home