Syarahhla

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Im back my dear ppl.Haha.
Im so sorie 4 nt been updating ya.
Niwaes,thx Honeyy 4 da previous update ya.(:
& U noe wat? The holidaes r here! *yayness* (:
3 wks of hols=3 wks of boredom! obviously!
& i gt my pay alreadi! wee~
So dis is wat im planning 2 do during dis 3 wks :

-Do whole hse spring-cleaning.
-Bake cookies 4 Hari Raya.
-Cook more at hme 4 my fam(4 breaking fast)
-Break fast wiv dearest frenz & boyf.
Go geylang wiv dearest frenz & boyf.
-Spend as much time as possible wiv my fam,dearest frenz & boyf.
-Go shopping(:
-Go lib 2 borrow mre bks.
-Trim my hairr.( Boyf doesnt allow mi 2 cut my hair.Trim onli.hehe(: )
& da list goes on..

Hmm.So little time,so much 2 do.
_____________________________________
I fil so irritated 2dae.I dunno y.
I get so grumpy easily nwadaes.
I kept on sneezing & my flu is reli irritating mi! serious tk bedekk!
I tink i shall stop nw.
tc,ppl.


My late grandma came last nite.My sis gt so scared.
We miss u,grandma.We reli do.)':




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home