Skul has started yesterdae.boring!!
I was absent yesterdae aniwae.lol!
I was lazyy 2 cum 2 skul la.
I received alot of msgs & missed kals asking y i was absent.ahakz!
PPl,stop asking cn?(:
Fridae is da start of my hols! Dat means Thursdae will be my last dae.yayness!
Onli 4 daes of skul.Pathetic rite?i noe.lol.
3 wks of hols & we'll havta cum back on da 15th of October!
Dat means i'll be in skul throughout da whole mth of Hari raya?!sheeez.
Dat means i'll be in skul throughout da whole mth of Hari raya?!sheeez.
Nonsense!! arghhh.
I so cant wait for my hols!
I wanna go 2 da beach,go shop 4 more clothes & muchh muchh more!
Dis morning when i came 2 skul wiv darling gfs,Ninie & Ika,
the skul was quiet.
Ninie said some of dem r alreadi having their hols.arghh.wateva~
ok enuff.
So yeah.Weekends were super fun!
Went out 2 Geylang wiv da fam afta terawih prayers on Sat.
I wanna go again cn? (:
Dere were alot of ppl even though it was onli da 3rd dae of fasting.
Mats & minahs were of coz seen hanging ard dere.yucks!
On sundae,went out wiv da gf,Rai n dearest bro & his gf.(:
It's been a long time since we last hang out 2gether.
Went 2 Cp first & twn afta dat.
Rai & I went 2 shop 4 more tops.hehe!
Bought a top @ Topshop & a dress at Chomel.yeah!
Like finally, afta hrs of shopping! (:
Dere were nt alot of ppl in twn acherly.
We decided 2 break fast at Cahaya Restaurant
bt it was fully booked although it was onli 6 pm! aiyo
Bro & gf wanted 2 break fast at Burger King instead.
It was onli 6.30 den.We toked & laughed & took pics.
Da pics turned out 2 be farnie & i decided nt 2 upload here.hehe!
My face luked tiredd.uglylaa.
Went 2 Heeren & walked ard twn afta dat.
Bought 2 black vintage bangles & ring at HeeRen.
Bro paid dem 4 mi.thx bro.(:
I overspentla so dats da reason y.hehe!
Went hme at 10+.Dear boyf kalled while otw hme.(:
Hmm.Toking abt him reli saddens mi.
Im missing himm.sigh~
Every single ting reminds of himm.
I juz dun fil complete.
Love?Dun ask mi abt love.
I still lurve him though.It has nvr changed since den.
Im juz hoping dat he's doin fine rite nw
& may he stay hapi as alwaez.
K wateva.enuff abt dat.
haixx.
Semakin ingin aku lupakn
& semakin bayang wajahmu kian menjelma..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home