Syarahhla

Wednesday, January 16, 2008


Im back in dis uniform,babyy! ((:
Pardon mi if dis pic sux ya.lol.
Alrite.Itz been a wk ++ since i started werking.(minus sat n sundae)
&& im back in my favorite ward.Ward 5D! ((:
The staff nurses dere said dey were glad 2 c us again. =pp
Im hapi 2 be werking wiv dem again!
Some of dem said i changed.Dey said i lost weight! hehe.
So far,everitink is doin fine.
We fil comfortable wiv our nursing lecturer,Ms Lang.
She's one cute+farnie teacher i must say.haha.
Hmm.2dae was reli a f**ked up dae.seriously.
So far everitink was fine till SHE came into da picture!
I must say dat I TOTALLY DESPISE HERR!
SHE'S da reason y my mood was totally dwn 2dae!
SHE'S a spoilerr! SHE spoiled everitink! sheeeeez.
I wasnt even in da mood 2 tok 2 anione.
I juz did my werk quietly & kept cursing & cursing inside.
Dat tortoise-head Aaron kept on disturbing mi juz nw
& do u noe hw irritating it is,Aaron?!?!
Cant u see dat im nt in da mood 2 joke wiv u??
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.wateva.
Wateva it is,i'll alwaez despise HERR till da dae i die!
Damn herrrr! arghhhhhhhhh.
Ok enuff abt it.sheeez.
Hmm.Ok.So abt 2dae..
Da moment i gt hme juz nw,I gt changed n went 2 slip
& woke up at 8 pm.LOL!
Took a showerr & ate dinner afta dat.
Watch G&G as usual.Last episode! ))):
Well,dere's nutink much 2 do at hme nowadaes.
Mum is having fever nw & i massaged her neck juz nw.=pp
Hope she will get well soon.
She's prone 2 getting sick nowadaes.pity herr.
I'll be werking in da aftanoon shift tml & i hate it.
Coz im sure i'll be tired & sleepy everi aftanoon.
Aniwae,time passed reli slow everi aftanoon.sighhh~
Hmm.
Wat will u do or sayy if sumone asked u
dis swit qn? ->"Will u marry mi one dae?"
Especially if dat sumone who asked u is sumone u lurve. ((:
At my point of view,2 mi dat sumone who asked u dat qn
is serious & has decided dat he/she wans 2 be ur future.
Meaning,he/she is serious abt u n wans 2
spend da rest of his/herr life wiv u.
So,u gotta trust dat sumone if he/she says so.
Coz a person wldnt mean his werds if he/she didnt mention abt it.
U r one lucky one if dat sumone asks u dat bonus qn! =pp
So juz give a thought abt it ya.
((((((:





I loved u once; needed protection.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home