





Random pics taken last Sat.((:
So aniwae.im finally back 4 more updates!
Im sorie 4 nt updating lately.Been bz wiv alot of stuff.
My apologies again ya.
Due 2 popular demand.i shall update ya.((:
Dis is gonna be a very3 long one ya.Amik ko! hehe.
Hmm.
Many tings hav been happening lately &&
reminiscing abt da past sumhw leave tears in my eyes.
Bt sumhw i learnt alot of tings from da past.
It teaches mi 2 learn from da mistakes dat i've made in da past 2.
It oso teaches mi 2 becum a betta person.
Tinking back,itz pointless 2 tink abt da past.
Watz impt is da future rite?
Rite nw,im hoping 4 a betta & a brighter future ahead.
From my point of view,our future depends on us,
Our future lies nt onli in God's hands bt it lies in our hands 2.
U noe y?
Coz if we dun werk hard & strive harder for our future,
hw r we supposed 2 hav a brighter future rite?
Wat wld u u do if u hav a brader bt onli cares abt his frenz &
doesnt even tok 2 his own flesh & blood family members?
Wat wld u do if u hav a father bt onli cares abt his werk &
sumtimes doesnt realise dat he's neglecting his own family?
Wat wld u do if u're all alone & nt strong enuff 2 face reality?
Wat wld u do if all u cn do is to cry & pray & onli noes
hw 2 tink abt wat u shld do next?
Wat wld u do if u tried 2 treat ur boyf well bt has failed 2 do so?
&& worst still,wat wld u do if u fil dat itz nt worth living animore?
I was disappointed nt onli once bt a couple of times.
Bt itz ok.Im used 2 itt.
Bt nw i noe dat i hav disappointed u for da 2nd time.
& i juz dun wanna see u suffer 4 da 2nd time.
Itz more hurtful inside 2 see u suffer 4 da 2nd time.
Babyy,im sorie..)):
I guess i overreacted coz i was 2 angry.
I shldnt hav said all dose stuff 2 hurt u.
I shldnt hav cum up wiv dat decision when i noe
dat we still lurve & nid each otha till 2dae.
I was stupid 2 do so,isnt it?
I noe dat u still nid mi as much as hw much i nid u 2.
& I noe dat u still lurve mi as
much as hw much ily 2,Babyy!
I trust u bt i shld hav trusted u more when u said
dat dere's nutink goin on btwn u & her.
I guess i was 2 afraidd.Im reli sorie..
U went quiet till u went 2 Bali.
& datz when i realize dat i reli regret.
U went 2 Bali w/o informing mi probably
bcoz u were 2 afraid.nvm.sigh~
Bt onli god noes hw patient i was waiting 4 ur kal or msg!
I wanted 2 kal u 2 say dat im sorie bt da moment
when sis said dat u went off 2 Bali
alreadi,my heart broke into pieces.
Datz when tears trickled dwn my cheeks.
Itz reli hurtful inside.
I reli regret 4 all da tings dat i've done &
4 all da hurtful werds i've said.
I've been missing u since i-dunno-when,Hunn.
I guess i'll havta wait 4 ur return ya?
IMY,BABYY!!
It cut mi like a knife when u walked out of my life.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home