Syarahhla

Friday, July 17, 2009


Alrite,here cums da bad news.My one & onli sista is reli reli sick & she's in da hospital rite nw.Mum's been staying over at da hospital since yesterdae nite & da house's empty without these 2 most important ppl in my life & i dunno 4 hw long i havta slip alone without my sista slipping beside mi.)):


I wld like 2 thank Feez 4 everitink & I reli mean everitink.Thank u 4 being dere 4 mi when i nidded u da most,4 cuming all da way 2 da hospital wiv mi (even though u noe it was alreadi late! LOL!),4 da cheesecake & da Double Choc & 4 da wasted movie tickets.sorie.& thank u so much 4 all ur care & concern towards my sista.(: Pls thank ur wonderful parents 4 mi 2 ok?Im reli sorie dat we had 2 cancel our movie date & im sorie coz i had wasted ur $16 on da movie tickets.It was reli such a waste.U shldnt hav bought da tickets first,u noe.Thus,4 dat,i apologise.Im so sorie.)):


& 2 Afiz,Yayah & da rest of ur names which i didnt mention here,thanks a million! U shld noe who u r & u shld noe wat im toking abt.Thx! I miss my sista so muchhhh & I miss my mum 2.): Get well soon,sis.We r alwaes here 4u & 2 pray 4 u.Miss u! Niwae,i'll be mitting Kak Nad tml.Well,at least i wldnt be so lonely.yayyy! ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home