Syarahhla

Sunday, July 12, 2009


Woohoo! I finally gt myself a Maxi & a new vintage bag for sch & nw sista is jealous.haha.i'll buy 4u soon ok,kecik?lol! So niwae,i went out 2 Bugis wiv sista yesterdae.I was supposed 2 go 2 da movies wiv Afiz's sibs & my sibs bt plan corrupted again.haha.So in da end,i went shopping wiv sista instead.It was raining very heavily yesterdae & we were stuck in da rain 4 half an hr! Ni la satu2 slenger lupe nk bwk payung.lol!


& 2dae,i was supposed 2 go 2 sis's sch 4 sum carnival thinggy bt in da end,plan corrupted!! & so i spent da whole dae 2dae doin da normal chores,watching tv,playing wiv dis lappie,etc.Same old boring Syarahhla.sighhhhhhhhhhh~


While i was taking a nap juz nw,i was shocked 2 receive a msg from him.arghhh! I tink he doesnt understand simple eng la.Pls la.stop begging ok.Didnt i tell u 2 stop contacting mi & juz go away??U tink i cn juz 4give u easily juz like dat??U do a mistake,apologise & i 4give u afta dat & afta dat,u wld do da same mistake again,apologise again & afta dat i 4give u again! No way! Nt animore my dear boi! I realised dat i've given u 2 much face alreadi.2 muchh! Im sick & tired of all dis shits u hav been giving mi till 2dae.Reli sick! Im sick & tired of playing dis "give face & soft" role.So pls.pls3.Stop begging & pls stop contacting mi.thx! Much appreciated ya!! =.=


Readers,i apologise 4 dis.Im reli 2 pissed off nw.I told my mum abt dis & she laughed & said..
"Dun entertain dat crazy guy animore.I bet he will msg u again tml." Haha.Even if he does text msg mi tml,i will NT reply da text msg.LOL! Aniwae,my application is successful & im excited! I so cant wait 2 go 2 sch nex mth! Alrite,i nid 2 get sum slip nw.Will be goin 2 da movies tml.OBSESSED,here i cum!!! yay!! ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home