Blogskin changed.Hehe.Mentelss~
Time check: 11.45 pm.
I had juz hung up da phone wiv Love.((: & i dunno y bt im starting 2 miss him alreadi even though we juz met yesterdae?Siao.
Hmm.I fil so hapi 2dae.Haha.Onli God noes y.((: & i fil so hapi 2 coz i cooked 4 my family 2dae.Ayam Masak Merah & Fried Chicken Wings.=pp Da gd ting is i receive a gd feedback from everione in my family.(: However,Sis said dat itz abit spicy bt nice.Lol.Dun mind her coz she cannot tahan spicy food.Haha.
& yeah,alhamdullilah everitink's ok nw.(: Sister,i juz wan u 2 noe dat no matter wat happens i will alwaes lurve u & ur brader 2 ok?& yes,ily 2,Babyy.((:
Aniwae,Dad asked mi a very random qn afta dinner juz nw..
& nw im starting 2 miss Mum real badly.Cn da 20th pls cum fast?2 mre weeks..haix.)):
Im currently having a very bad migraine nw.Therefore,im off 2 bed nw.I'll make a proper update soon once i get all da photos from Sister alrite?Exams over alreadi mah.Hehe.
Gdnite everione! ((:
I had juz hung up da phone wiv Love.((: & i dunno y bt im starting 2 miss him alreadi even though we juz met yesterdae?Siao.
Hmm.I fil so hapi 2dae.Haha.Onli God noes y.((: & i fil so hapi 2 coz i cooked 4 my family 2dae.Ayam Masak Merah & Fried Chicken Wings.=pp Da gd ting is i receive a gd feedback from everione in my family.(: However,Sis said dat itz abit spicy bt nice.Lol.Dun mind her coz she cannot tahan spicy food.Haha.
& yeah,alhamdullilah everitink's ok nw.(: Sister,i juz wan u 2 noe dat no matter wat happens i will alwaes lurve u & ur brader 2 ok?& yes,ily 2,Babyy.((:
Aniwae,Dad asked mi a very random qn afta dinner juz nw..
Dad: Syarah,do u miss Mum?Do u tink da hse is so quiet w/o her ard?
Me: Of coz,i miss her.Da hse is juz nt quiet w/o her ard.It fils so
"empty".
Dad: I noe.Mum's cuming hme in 2 weeks time.Pray 4 her safety ok?
*trying 2 cheer mi up*
Me: Ok.Will alwaes do..*answers sadly*
& nw im starting 2 miss Mum real badly.Cn da 20th pls cum fast?2 mre weeks..haix.)):
Im currently having a very bad migraine nw.Therefore,im off 2 bed nw.I'll make a proper update soon once i get all da photos from Sister alrite?Exams over alreadi mah.Hehe.
Gdnite everione! ((:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home