Im very pissedddddd & irritated!!!!
Firstly,sumbody's been texting mi 4 da past few daes.It's a "he".& he was saying abt all dose usual "i wanna get 2 noe u" stuff.& i said dat im nt interested & dat im attached(which is obviously im nt la).
2ndly,he kips on texting mi,saying dat he wanna mits mi & stuff.He texted mi agn juz nw,saying dat he wanna fetch mi from sch tml! Was kinda shocked when he said dat & obviously,i had 2 reply him juz nw.Coz i've nt been replying his msgs & picking up his kals actually.I started 2 ask him abt hw da heck he gt 2 noe abt my sch & stuff like dat.He was beating ard da bush & didnt wan 2 ans my qns.He die2 said dat he wanna fetch mi tml.Tell mi hw annoying is dat!!
Da weird ting here is hw cum he noes abt my timetable?Hw cum he noes dat i finish at 6.30 pm everidae?Sumtink fishy is goin on here.Dun u tink so?I fil like i've been stalked,mannnnnn. Scaryyyyy! Dat guy seems 2 noe alot abt mi & I dun even noe him! I dun even noe hw he luks like & stuff! So obviously im scared laaa.Blearghhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
Wat if he appears rite infront of mi tml?Wat if he decided 2 stalk mi hme????Arghhh!
Sumbody help miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home