Syarahhla

Saturday, September 29, 2007

As i said yesterdae,the plan was suppossed 2 mit Fitri & da othaz 2dae rite?
Guess wat??I didnt get 2 break fast wiv wivv herr n da 5/3 students juz nw!!
arghhh.I cldnt get out of da hse at da veryy last miN.wATEVA~
I hope i cn go out tml & go shop 4 more stuff again.
I hav alot of tings in mind on wat 2 buy.lol.
I dun care bt of coz i hav 2 be careful wiv my moneyy.
Boyf kept on reminding mi nt 2 spend 2 muchh.hehe.
Bt i guess he noes mi 2 well.(:
Im so sick n tired of being stuck at hme 4 da past few daes.arghh.
It makes fil so sicklyyyy.
I reli hope i cn make it up 2 Fitri soon.
Afta Raye kn Fit?u noe i noe.(:
I fil so afraid rite nw.seriouslyy.
Niwae,thx Honeyy 4 accompanying mi last nite.(:
Bt im still scared though.
Bt wateva it is,thx 4 being dere 4 mi when i nidded u.ily.(:
Im boredd.n i tink i wanna go offline soon.
Im reli afraid 2 stay in da living rm alone.
Im dead serious ppl.
Timecheck:2:15 am
I shall make my move nw.
daaaaaaa~



I realise dat i miss sumtink,sumtink dat i've been yearning 4 all dis while..sigh~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home