Syarahhla

Saturday, March 22, 2008


Fatin&Mi((:

Hols hav juz started,babeh! ((((:
& im lurving ittt!
So ya.Yesterdae was da last dae of skul.
Skul will re-open again on 14th April 2008.
sighhhhh~
& yes attachment had ended a wk ago!
Well,at least for 1.2.
Easy sayingg,Year 1 has ended! ((:
& Thank godd i've gt a betta grade for CP 1.2.
Alhamdullilahh.
Hmm.2 badd dat Nina is nt wiv us animore.
Heard dat she will hav 2 repeat Yr 1 againn.
We gonna miss u,Nina Farhana.
)))))):
Hmm.Year 2 is a very stressful & critical yr.
Moreoverr,da teacherrs r getting strict.
& dat means dat we havta be serious nww.
NO MORE PLAYINGG!!
Aniwae,Biology 2 is superr toughhhh!
I've nvr liked Bio aniwae.
I juz tink dat is my most weakest subject ever.
Seriouslyyyyy.Bio juz suxla.
I prefer Behavioural Sci.
I guess i'll havta werk harder dis time.
Niwae,had my Phase Test on Insulin Injection
yesterdae aftanoon.
It was easier dis time.Phew~
Juz dat i 4got one step.sheeeez.
Was a little nervous bt i managed 2 pass!
(((((((:
Afta dat,went back wiv da usual peeps.
Ika took 969 back hme whereas Ninie,Nishamm
& mi took 168 2 Wlds.
Ninie & I had planned 2 go 2 da pasar mlm.
Aaron didnt join us coz he wanted 2 wait 4 his gf &
he said dat he wld be mitting us lata.Hw switt!
So left mi,Ninie & Nishamm.
Kept on toking 2 Nishamm abt sum stuff.
& at da same time i kept on tinking.
Hmm.nvm abt itt.
Halfway thru,he fell aslip.lol!
& so i toked 2 Ninie & we toked abt da same stuff.
Seems like both's opinions were da same.
Hmm.Let god decide everitink ya??
Kite merancang,tuhan yg menentukn.
Upon reaching Wlds,we rushed 2 da Ladies.lol!
Tkleh tahan la beb! ahakz.
Went walk2 at CP & 2 da pasar mlm afta dat.
& guess wat??
I bought 2 dresses.yet againn! hehe! =pp
I was so tempted 2 buy more BUT
Ninie juz had 2 stopp mi.lol.
She kept on pulling my hand & kept on saying "ENUFF!".
Haha.Sumone juz havta stop mi from buying everitime.
Bt thx Ninie 4 making mi save my precious moneyy!=pp
Im reli broke rite nw & im currently waiting
4 my nex payyyy.Sheeez.
I've been buying alot of stuff lately &
datz da reason y im so broke rite nww.
I had juz bought a purple dress at Cotton-On,
4 dresses at Bugis & a pair of flats @ Heeren
last wkkkkk! LOL!
Hw's dattt huh??hehe.
Well,Mum has been nagging abt da stuff i bought
bt i guess she noes her own daughter! lol.
Im trying 2 control my moneyy rite nww.
& i've been saving alott recentlyy.((:
Niwae,i finally gt a lappie! hehe.
Thank u,mum & dad! ILY! ((:
Heard dat dey wld be goin 2 Batu Pahat tml.
Sis,bro & mi r nt following.((:
& probably,im goin ice-skatingg wiv Sis tml aftanoon.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Sis has been pestering mi 2 bring her dere &
so i guess tml wld be da dae.
Hapi nw,my dear sis?((((:
More updates soon,babyyyy.
Till den.
((((((((((((((((((((:





No one cn get in da wae of wat i
fil for u,boyyyy.ilyy.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home