Syarahhla

Friday, March 28, 2008



Ugly pics i must say bt i dun care.haha!
Especially da first one.Imagine mi laughing like dat.lol!
Da first pic & da last one are candid pics ya.ahakz.
Photos credits 2 Ifa.((:
Thank u 4 being my photographer of da dae,babe.hehe!
Da interview yesterdae took onli 5 mins bt
I had 2 wait 4 nearly 2 hrs 4 da manager 2 call mi.arghh!
Sonia or wateva her name is onli asked mi a few qns.
Da last ting she said was "Thank u so muchh & we'll call u if u're accepted".
I smiled,said thank u 2 & walked off while praying dat dey will accept mi.
Niwae,thx Ifa 4 recommending mi da job! ((:
Ifa waited 4 mi as she finished werk at 5.
Cn u imagine dat she waited 2 hrs 4 mi?Im so sorie,Ifa! )):
She was so hungry dat she kept on telling mi 2 be quick! haha.
So upon dat,Ifa insisted on goin 2 Kfc for our breakfast+lunch+dinner.lol.
We gt a discount & itz all thx 2 Ifa! Yet again! ((:
While eatingg,we were discussing whether 2 go 2 da chalet dat
our dear frenz had organised.
It was alreadi 7.20 pm den & so we decided nt 2 go coz
by da time we reach dere,we predicted dat it wld be late alreadi.
Moreover,we cldnt stay overnite.blerghhhhhhhhh! =.=
If we go,we cn onli stay 4 awhile.4 like onli half n hr?LOL!
& so I told Ifa 2 sms Syila saying dat we were nt coming.
We r reli sorie 4 nt cuming,guys! )):
Afta eating,we went walk2 ard Toa Payoh central.
It was reli fun coz we went shopping!! ((:
We were goin crazyy coz we saw alot of dresses! hehe.
Ifa bought 2 or 4 herself & 1 4 her sis whereas
i bought a brown & white dress.(((:
She wanted 2 buy more bt i stopped her from doin so.haha!
She even wanted 2 withdraw more moneyy!
I wanted 2 buy more 2 bt itz a pity i cldnt coz i hav 2 save $$$$.
IM TOTALLY BROKE RITE NW!!! ARGHHH!
& datz da reason y i badly nid a job nw!
I've been looking 4 a job everiwhere bt end up..NO JOB!
In conclusion,I am STILL luking 4 a job nww.
I miss my Mr I.P.sigh~
Till den,ppl.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home