Syarahhla

Friday, October 5, 2007

Im nt fasting 2dae.shucks!~
I woke up quite early wiv painful cramps dis morning.
Bt i continued sleeping until ard 2+.
I tot da pain wld be gone by den bt it didnt.
It was still dere.
It was so painful dat i clnt even get out of da bed.
I tried 2 stand up n i nearly had a fall.
Bt i didnt care n juz continued walking.
I managed 2 grab my towel n went 2 take my shower.
I tot of baking more chocolate chip cookies & cornflakes
bt da mood wasnt dere.
Da pain was juz 2 painful 4 mi 2 do anitink.arghhh~
My mood isnt dat gd 2dae.
Hmm.
Suddenly i fil like i miss all my dearest peeps.
FITRI,IMY TRUCKLOADSSSS!! gd luck 4 ur Os ok? (:
I miss my clinical frenz 2.
SHEILAAAA.SHAHIDAHH.HANAHH. Imy 3 crazy gerls!
sigh~
Hari Raya is ard da corner n dat means dat skul is re-opening SOON!
Sumtimes i do hate skul.n i heard we r goin 2 learn a
new subject which is Behavioural Sci.
Wateva da name is.
I hate Sci seriously!
Bt 2 bad my course is all abt Sci.
SCI.SCI.SCI.
I guess i shall make a move first ya.
Im basically nt in da mood.tc.


I dunno wats wrong wiv u.Hw am i supposed 2 noe when
u dun even tell mi da reason?I juz simply dun understand u sumtimes.
Tell mi.wat am i supposed 2 do nw?I juz dunno coz u juz wont tell mi!
U told many times dat we shld nt be hiding anitink btwn each otha.
Bt wat is happening nw?y all dis?
Wat wrong hav i done?Tell mi so dat i noe.
If u wanna leave,den juz say.Dun beat ard da bush by saying
all dose stuff okayy.Dose werds u said still hav an affect on mi till nw.
It hurt mi deeeply.I fil like sumone is stabbing my heart.
Da scars r still dere.
& when im gone,im juz hoping dat u will find sumone 2 make u n ur mum hapi.
I guess i have failed 2 give u happiness.
Tinking of u leaves tears in my eyes everidae.
I still lurve u n i still nid u though.
Juz tink abt it ya?Juz make ur decision.im still here.Will alwaes b.
))))))))))))):


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home